The role reports to the Marketing Insights manager. The role is responsible for supporting the delivery of insight on marketing activities to prospects and customers. The successful candidate will be adept at data management and analysis. Comfortable with large datasets and ambiguous questions, the successful candidate will play a key role in delivering insight on value of marketing across television, press, radio, print and digital activities, in particular Paid & Organic Search.
What you’ll be doing…
- Deliver broad range of insights/analysis across TV, print, radio, digital marketing, with a focus on Search
- Supporting the marketing evaluation team with access to and provision of data and analysis
- Creating & communicating on marketing insights around paid & organic search
- Supporting the modelling team and other relevant stakeholders with data & insights as required, including data auditing, sense checking model outputs, developing new analysis and visualisations
- Work with agency partners to ensure that best practice is followed with regards delivery of data, analysis, and reporting
- Work with brand & marketing colleagues to streamline capabilities in terms of analysis & reporting
- Track relevant KPIs and the impacts on them from various media campaigns
- Work closely with agency partners to ensure alignment in thinking from an insight perspective
- Ensuring that comprehensive & clear documentation is maintained
- Address ad hoc questions in a timely manner from colleagues in marketing/finance/commercial
- Requesting data from relevant external agencies as well as from internal data owners as required to enable analysis
What we’re looking for…
- Experience in a data-driven environment delivering insight and/or reporting
- Have a Degree qualification in a quantitative (STEM) field
- Proven experience in an analytical role
- Experience with SQL/Oracle, Excel, PPT and tableau (or equivalent data viz tool)
- Established presentation skills that enable insight to be taken from complex data sets or concepts
- Ability to communicate clearly & succinctly
- Excellent organisational & time management skills
- Knowledge of Sports betting, Exchange, Gaming or Social gaming businesses a bonus
- Knowledge of marketing concepts and media capabilities preferred
- Knowledge of Google Ads and it’s APIs a bonus
- Experience working with Big Data a bonus
- Project management experience or qualification preferred
- Experienced with data analysis application e.g. R, python, SAS, etc. a bonus
What will you get in return?!
- Career Progression – 5 global brands in 3 continents = endless opportunities. We’re a FTSE 100 with a start-up soul, so if you enjoy working in a fast-paced, innovative environment, you’ll get on here. There are many directions your career can move in; whether it’s gaining promotion within your existing team or opportunities within the business.
- Flexible Working – We play many roles in our busy lives; juggling family, fitness, work, study and community interests. Sometimes there just aren’t enough hours in the day. Which got us thinking. Wouldn’t it be great if we could play with time and fit in all the things that are important? Good news. You can. We have a host of flexible working options that are available to everyone at PPB.
- Uncapped Holiday Allowance – Yes, you heard that right – UNCAPPED holiday!
The Fun Stuff
- Target 10% bonus
- Pizza & beer/wine fridge Friday
- Health & Wellbeing, with free classes such a yoga, bootcamp, Brazilian jiu-jitsu, running & cycling clubs etc.
The Boring Stuff
- Subsidised canteen
- Pension/Flexible Financial Wellbeing
- Private health insurance
- Life assurance
- Income protection