Reporting to the Senior Commercial Manager of Paddy Power Bingo & Poker, the Commercial Executive – Paddy Power Gaming will be Dublin based and responsible for the ideation, planning, co-ordination and analysis of campaign & promotional activity across Paddy Power Gaming, with a particular focus on Bingo & Poker. Working with the Senior Commercial Manager, you will have responsibility for delivering the full promotional lifecycle and promotional calendar, from conception through to the delivery to a customer. Creative thinking on how to drive revenue and customer growth will be required, along with an ability to translate ideas into action.
- Analyse and fully segment the customer cohorts in order to deliver effective promotions and customer communications, with support of the Performance team.
- Working with the Senior Commercial Manager and wider team, deliver best in class marketing campaigns, through efficient and value-adding investment of a large marketing budget; covering all opportunities within the sporting calendar and the product roadmap.
- You will be expected to break down processes to enable campaigns to go out quickly, whilst retaining a high level of quality.
- Ensure there is rigor around efficiencies of this spend and that you provide significant ROI.
- Develop, plan and implement promotions and retention campaigns in order to reduce churn and increase average revenue per user.
- Ensure that promotions are consistent, timely, attractive, cost effective, relevant and aligned with other areas of the business.
- Effectively identify and manage any risks within areas of responsibility, taking overall ownership for a promotion from concept to execution.
- Continually analyse promo/campaign performance including take up rates and ROI for optimization purposes.
- Responsible for the planning and targeting of customer communications, with the support of the CRM team.
- Work closely with the Product Manager to ensure that you have all the product and tools available to effectively market to your customer segment.
- Clearly define responsibilities with the Gaming Product & Operations team to ensure the efficient delivery of customer communications.
- Regularly liaise with other commercial execs in the Gaming team to ensure shared learning, best practises, latest techniques and consistency with marketing efforts.
- Work closely with digital marketing and brand to ensure there is consistency of message across all offsite and onsite touchpoints.
- Ensure promo material is aligned to brand guidelines & is fully compliant with advertising & regulatory standards.
- Staying constantly abreast of industry and competitor activities to ensure that we are staying ahead of the game.
- Staying up-to-date with the developing regulatory environment, ensuring we are fully compliant at all times.
- Report on the effectiveness of retention marketing activities to the commercial team and other stakeholders.
- Test, learn and continually improve.
- Stakeholder Management: Has the ability to create, develop and maintain relationships across the business and wider teams in order to effectively and efficiently get answers.
- Driving results: A highly motivated self-starter, with a proven track record of driving commercial growth through flawless execution of a robust marketing strategy in a fast paced, results-driven environment
- Analytical thinking: Highly analytical, good attention to detail and excellent problem solver with a flair for identifying trends.
- Customer focus: Dedicated to meeting and exceeding the expectations of external and internal customers. Customer-centric, thinks and acts with the customer in mind.
Capabilities, qualifications & experience required:
- Creative thinking in developing a rolling calendar of campaigns targeting a variety of customer segments and preferences. Experienced in marketing at a micro level (extremely personalised, targeted marketing campaigns)
- Project, process and time management skills enabling campaigns are consistently delivered on time and to spec despite various disparate stakeholders and work streams
- Strong reporting and data analysis skills to identify key insights, value creation opportunities and process or performance improvements, which are all subsequently deployed back into the campaign planning process
- Strong report writing and presentation skills with excellent knowledge of presentation tools.
- Demonstrable knowledge of and interest in the real money gaming landscape of suppliers & competitors.
- A proactive attitude with a desire to win.
- 1-2 years of customer communication marketing experience.
We never forget our responsibilities to consumers and the wider communities we operate in. Paddy Power Betfair is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity.
By submitting your application online, you agree that: your details will be used to progress your application for employment. If your application is successful, your details will be used to administer your personnel record. If your application is unsuccessful, we will retain your details for a period no longer than two years, in order to consider you for prospective Paddy Power Betfair roles.