Reporting directly into Flutter Entertainment’s Group Chief Risk Officer, the Director of Responsible Gambling Strategy will lead the definition and delivery of the Group’s Responsible Gambling strategy into the future.
This is a key role for the Group, and the successful candidate should hold significant experience in delivering transformational change across multiple locations and brands. The key elements of the role involve project management and leadership, whilst also combining strategic and collaboration elements in a fast-moving environment. These elements will be combined with a proven ability to deliver results, with and through colleagues and peers, both cross-functionally and cross jurisdictionally.
What you’ll be doing…
- Support the overall delivery of the Group strategy through Exco in defining Flutter Entertainment Group’s industry-leading Responsible Gambling strategy.
- ‘Raise the bar’ on the importance of responsible gambling to our business and the wider industry.
- Maintain positive internal relationships with key stakeholders, ensuring responsible gambling remains a strategic priority.
- Play a leading role in managing external relationships and collaboration efforts across the industry.
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement through seeking out new and innovative ways of improving Flutter’s responsible gambling offering.
- Adapt at pace to support teams in delivering the above strategy.
- Provide on-going oversight and direction for key responsible gambling initiatives across PPB and the wider Group.
- Identify and implement initiatives to deliver process efficiencies and improvements.
- Be a promoter of CRO through supporting the Chief Risk Office in attracting diverse and high calibre people to CRO function.
- As a senior member of the CRO leadership team, display exemplary leadership qualities consistently amongst the wider Finance team and across the organisation.
- Actively manage/participate in planning, implementation and tracking of specific short, mid and long-term initiatives specific to the CRO and wider business.
What we’re looking for…
- 8 years + experience in delivering strategic and change initiatives, impacting both internally and externally.
- Prior knowledge of the industry and particularly safer gambling is preferable.
- Proven experience in development and implementation of process improvement in a similar environment.
- Experience collaborating cross functionally and working directly with key stakeholders in delivering change.
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrated problem solving skills. Strong written & verbal communication skills including the ability to deliver succinct and on-point messages to Group Leadership.
- High energy and drive, and flexible enough to work in an entrepreneurial, dynamic and changing environment and the resilience to challenge/be challenged.
- Excellent team player who is hard working, flexible and able to act under pressure and on own initiative.
- Must be effective communicator in a variety of settings: one-on-one, small and large groups and among diverse styles and roles.
- Hungry for Results: Pushes self and others with energy and enthusiasm to achieve results.
- Decision Quality Maker: Makes quality, long and short-term decisions considering various inputs.
- Big Thinker: Explores and analyses future scenarios and possibilities to help PPB respond to change and shape the future.
- Wins Together: Gains trust and support of others, generous with time, advice, knowledge and energy and considers impact on other parts of the business when making decisions.
- Resilient: Creates a climate where people are curious, try out improvements, learn and adapt. Handles and manages crises effectively.
- Game Changer: Encourages diverse thinking to promote and nurture innovation.
What you’ll get in return…
5 global brands in 3 continents = endless opportunities. We’re a FTSE 100 with a start-up soul, so if you enjoy working in a fast-paced, innovative environment, you’ll get on here. There are many directions your career can move in; whether it’s gaining promotion within your existing team, or an international move.
Uncapped Holiday Allowance
Yes, you heard that right – UNCAPPED holiday!
We play many roles in our busy lives; juggling family, fitness, work, study and community interests. Sometimes there just aren’t enough hours in the day. Which got us thinking. Wouldn’t it be great if we could play with time and fit in all the things that are important? Good news. You can. We have a host of flexible working options that are available to everyone at PPB.
The Fun Stuff
Competitive salary and bonus scheme, ‘Pizza & Drinks Fridays’, health and wellbeing with free classes such as Yoga, bootcamp, Brazilian jujitsu, running club and lots of great events organised throughout the year by our own Ministry of Fun.
The Boring Stuff
Free underground parking, subsidised canteen, pension, health insurance, life insurance, sharesave scheme, access to thousands of online learning courses, free fruit to the office daily.
There’s more but we won’t go on…