Personalisation is a strategic focus area for Flutter Entertainment. This position is within Flutter Entertainments European division PaddyPowerBetfair (PPB) in the Product, Data & Design (PDD) function. This role will provide exposure to the European leadership team through our Personalisation Program covering Personalisation Strategy, Operating Model design, strategic planning and insight generation.
You will work closely with the Product, Data, Marketing and Pnl teams to create market leading customer experiences and capabilities that support the distinct strategic goals and customer needs of each brand.
Reporting to the Director of Product, Acquisition & Analytics, we are seeking an individual to lead our Personalisation Program working closely with our Personalisation Program Manager & Individual Workstream Owners.
What you’ll be doing…
Develop & Lead on Personalisation
- Research and analyse operating models to support personalisation and synthesize implications for PPB
- Define user segmentation strategy & approach to deliver consistent experiences across multiple channels gaining buy in from senior stakeholders
- Develop our measurement approach covering Data flows, Naming Conventions, BI & Analytics to ensure there is clarity on impact & value of personalised customer experiences
- Determine program workstreams and work with workstream owners to bring them to conclusion
- Work with key stakeholder groups to gain buy-in on analysis conclusions and recommendations
- Liaise with Product & Marketing Directors and the Heads of Product to agree strategic development objectives and translate into prioritised personalisation roadmap
- Provide clear direction and focus against measurable outcomes and key results for personalisation
- Be accountable for achieving Personalisation Outcomes & Key Results aligned to PPB strategy and Outcomes
- Develop content for executive-level presentations, working sessions, and reports
- Act is interface between personalisation & the wider business building relationships across the group & with 3rd party vendors
- Analyse technology trends, develop technology outlooks, synthesize implications relevant to personalisation areas under study
- Be responsible for aligning Product development and Product management to the overarching personalisation strategy for PPB
- Obsess about driving positive impact to PPB and ensuring all stakeholders across teams are aligned to personalisation specific goals
- Work with Sports, Games, Engagement & Acquisition Product teams to identify opportunities to improve performance utilising shared capabilities
- Build quantitative models for sizing opportunities, building pitch documents & scenario analysis
What we’re looking for…
- Degree level education
- Track record of outperformance vs. peers
- Experience working in an online business
- Relevant consulting or industry experience
- Online product management experience is an advantage
- Knowledge of the sports betting industry would be an advantage
- Hungry for Results: Pushes self and others with energy and enthusiasm to achieve results.
- Decision Quality Maker: Makes quality, long and short-term decisions considering various inputs.
- Big Thinker: Explores and analyses future scenarios and possibilities to help PPB respond to change and shape the future.
- Wins Together: Gains trust and support of others, generous with time, advice, knowledge and energy and considers impact on other parts of the business when making decisions.
- Resilient: Creates a climate where people are curious, try out improvements, learn and adapt. Handles and manages crises effectively.
- Game Changer: Encourages diverse thinking to promote and nurture innovation.
What you’ll get in return…
5 global brands in 3 continents = endless opportunities. We’re a FTSE 100 with a start-up soul, so if you enjoy working in a fast-paced, innovative environment, you’ll get on here. There are many directions your career can move in; whether it’s gaining promotion within your existing team, or an international move.
Uncapped Holiday Allowance
Yes, you heard that right – UNCAPPED holiday!
We play many roles in our busy lives; juggling family, fitness, work, study and community interests. Sometimes there just aren’t enough hours in the day. Which got us thinking. Wouldn’t it be great if we could play with time and fit in all the things that are important? Good news. You can. We have a host of flexible working options that are available to everyone at PPB.
The Fun Stuff
Competitive salary and bonus scheme, ‘Pizza & Drinks Fridays’, health and wellbeing with free classes such as Yoga, bootcamp, Brazilian jujitsu, running club and lots of great events organised throughout the year by our own Ministry of Fun.
The Boring Stuff
Free underground parking, subsidised canteen, pension, health insurance, life insurance, sharesave scheme, access to thousands of online learning courses, free fruit to the office daily.
There’s more but we won’t go on…