Paddy Power Betfair (PPB) requires a Payments Specialist to support and deliver our international payments strategy and roadmap to the business.
Reporting directly to the International Payments Manager, the Payments Specialist will have strong subject matter expertise in the International online payments area, have the customer at the heart of all that they do whilst maintaining a strategic, “big picture” view on things and be passionate about achieving excellence and continuously improving our ways of working.
What You’ll be Doing…
- Work closely with the International Payments Manager to develop, prioritise and deliver
- Understand the payment landscape in each of the International territories that Paddy Power Betfair operate.
- Assist in the re-evaluation and implementation of payments systems and process enhancements for new and existing markets
- Post-Implementation review and analysis of payment methods launched
- Ensure the appropriate level of support and direction to the International business (with particular focus on Commercial Teams) to ensure business objectives are met and exceeded and to optimise customer experience.
- Work with management to ensure we continue to develop best in class architecture and channels to meet and exceed business objectives and optimise customer experience in our International markets.
- Proactive monitoring of International markets for new technologies and tools that may improve our processes and/or ability to achieve our objectives. This will involve the identification, cost-benefit analysis, proof of concept and potential delivery of a business case where appropriate.
- Managing key stakeholders both internal and external to the business to enable the delivery of our International objectives.
What We’re Looking For…
- 3+ years’ experience in ecommerce payments
- A Payments professional that has extensive knowledge of International payment markets.
- A full understanding of regulations in the payments industry including PCI, PSD2 etc.
- Experience and familiarity with various types of payment methods, such as local payment method culture (globally) Credit/Debit Cards and alternative payment methods and their rules and regulations.
- Highly developed communication skills and an ability to build and maintain working relationships with the wider business.
- Ability to manage senior stakeholders in pressure situations to deliver results to tight deadlines.
- Demonstrable experience of driving efficiency
- Team player with positive attitude
- SQL skills preferred but not essential
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or technology discipline
What you’ll get in return…
5 global brands in 3 continents = endless opportunities. We’re a FTSE 100 with a start-up soul, so if you enjoy working in a fast-paced, innovative environment, you’ll get on here. There are many directions your career can move in; whether it’s gaining promotion within your existing team, or an international move.
Uncapped Holiday Allowance
Yes, you heard that right – UNCAPPED holiday!
We play many roles in our busy lives; juggling family, fitness, work, study and community interests. Sometimes there just aren’t enough hours in the day. Which got us thinking. Wouldn’t it be great if we could play with time and fit in all the things that are important? Good news. You can. We have a host of flexible working options that are available to everyone at PPB.
The Fun Stuff
Competitive salary and bonus scheme, ‘Pizza & Drinks Fridays’, health and wellbeing with free classes such as Yoga, bootcamp, Brazilian jujitsu, running club and lots of great events organised throughout the year by our own Ministry of Fun.
The Boring Stuff
Free underground parking, subsidised canteen, pension, health insurance, life insurance, sharesave scheme, access to thousands of online learning courses, free fruit to the office daily.
There’s more but we won’t go on…