***This role is a 12 month FTC***
Looking for a brand Rockstar who can help us continue our development of the Betfair brand across Global markets. Reporting to the Betfair Brand Marketing Director you will lead on the development of brand strategies that map to brand architecture, positioning and messaging. Standing out is important so a creative thinker, who’s not afraid to be brave is what we are looking for.
You will be accountable for ensuring that all Betfair brand output is evaluated and compliant with our core brand vision. Working closely with the Head of UK & International Campaigns this role will help grow the Betfair brand in existing and new markets.
You will be responsible for building and maintaining excellent relationships with key stakeholders and contributing to strategic planning and delivering against the wider Betfair goals.
- Develop & refine Brand Strategy positioning for Betfair sports, gaming and exchange channels across UK/I and international markets.
- Define and develop the articulation of Brand statements for Betfair sports, gaming and exchange channels across UK/I and international markets.
- Drive the creation and development of our Brand identities and creative guidelines for Betfair sports, gaming and exchange channels across UK/I and international markets.
- Own the relationship with our creative agencies, from review of performance and creative output through to tracking of time, cost and materials
- Owner of the advertising agency relationship and full production budget for the business
- Partnering with the Insights team, ensuring that i) they the Insights team are briefed accurately and ii) owning the application of the insights provided Insights team
- Own the outcome of key brand metrics and reporting
- Accountable for understanding the consumer universe and competitive landscape
- Brand strategic background
- Strong leadership qualities to develop a high performing team
- Communication skills – brevity and ability to deliver a clear narrative
- Proactive & shows desire to drive things forward and new ideas
- Great collaborator: Able to work across multiple teams, often with dotted lines into areas of the business, and get the best out of people
- Contributes to wider team goals and challenges peers
- Numerate & Data Savvy: Data driven by default.
- Organisational strength: Having the ability to manage multiple workstreams effectively and efficiently, whilst being able to clearly communicate performance issues, deadlines, timescales and such like is extremely important.
- Personal style: Confident, able to work independently, acts on initiative
- Ability to drive change: Ability to drive change to continually improve performance and address changing business / market conditions.
- Personal Pace: Role models a rate of performance and delivery in his/her personal style that can keep pace with the PPB environment.
- Flexible: Adaptable to a changing environment and tactics.
- Bachelors/Masters in relevant discipline
- Proven track record in driving commercial value for consumer business (5+ years)
- Significant exposure to brand marketing
- Experience leading and developing a high performing team
- Interest in online/offline sports betting and gaming a plus