The HR Business Partner will collaborate with colleagues across the HR team to deliver a people strategy that ensures the attraction and retention of amazing and diverse talent who work together to deliver strategic outcomes of the function.
The HR Business Partner will serve as point of contact for employees and people managers across the operations function, providing counsel with regards to optimising organisational structures, employee communications and employee relations. In addition, the HR Business Partner will support the delivery of key people processes, including performance management, diversity and inclusion.
What you’ll be doing…
- Ensuring the highest levels of compliance with BAU HR processes and policies including but not limited to disciplinary & grievance cases.
- Driving team effectiveness, through one-on-one coaching, change management and a communications strategy that centres around i) a consistent and cohesive culture, ii) the PPB values and iii) the PPB employer value proposition
- Supporting the establishment and embedding of an approach to employee engagement (both at a functional and local level) that stands the PPB function out as an innovator and an employer of choice in the market.
- Championing the talent agenda to ensure that PPB is set up to attract, develop and retain the highest-calibre individuals (including succession planning, talent interventions, remuneration planning, etc.)
- Providing input into organisation design to ensure that the structure of the PPB function enables the achievement of our commercial outcomes
- Embedding our performance management and competency frameworks to ensure development of our future talent.
- Strong commercial management of people risks across the operational function
- Using people data to deliver key insights and prompt appropriate action by the senior team
- Supporting mid- level hiring and ensuring delivery of effective end-to-end recruitment processes across functions and geographies for Technology
- Building strong partnership relationships with leaders and teams within the business to enhance overall individual, team & organisational performance
What we’re looking for…
- Talent Focused: Demonstrates a strong commitment to the development of talent at PPB; recommends and supports development activities in preparation for future roles; invests time to coach and mentor others; builds and proactively manages development to ensure a pipeline of talent is in place; identifies and takes proactive steps to resolve current and future gaps in PPB’s talent pool and succession plan; is a talent magnet, capable of identifying, attracting, selecting and developing top talent including and not shying away from talent that goes beyond their own capabilities; finds and attracts diverse talent who have the critical capabilities needed by the organisation; works to create an organisation that is an attractive place to work
- Effective Communicator: Provides clarity on business goals; is effective in all types of communication; adjusts communication style to fit the audience; consistently communicates the mission, vision and values to inspire, energise and motivate others throughout PPB; ensures others understand how their efforts positively impact the bigger picture; creates an environment that encourages effective communication and the sharing of diverse perspectives.
- Quality Decision Maker: Makes quality, long and short-term decisions at pace considering various inputs and through collaborating effectively; provides tools to empower teams to make decisions; regularly practices and encourages cross-functional problem solving and decision making.
- Hungry for Results: Drives teams in the matrix to achieve and exceed results with agility, pace and energy through high impact, bold and challenging objectives; always takes accountability for results and is able to cut across silos to make the right decisions that they and others can be proud of; proactively addresses obstacles to organisational performance and motivates others to achieve even in difficult situations; has a strong reputation with stakeholders for being trusted, fair and for doing what’s right
- Commercially Savvy: Makes it their business to be aware and anticipate emerging external factors and changing market dynamics; constantly explores and analyses future scenarios and possibilities to help PPB respond to change and shape the future; has deep understanding of business drivers and the industry to guide decisions and lead others.
- Customer Obsessed: Builds and maintains strong relationships with stakeholders; champions the needs of customers and the importance of exceeding expectations; builds and delivers solutions that exceed customer expectations; prioritises customer satisfaction and builds commitment in others to provide outstanding service
- Nimble: Is energised by new and unfamiliar situations and quickly adapts; advocates active experimentation and encourages others to be agile in their approach; is adaptable and flexible when developing others encouraging them to learn quickly when faced with new situations and be open to new ideas and ways of working; proactively shares lessons learned across the organisation.
- Wins Together: Gains trust and support of others, generous with time, advice and knowledge; is able to establish and engage networks to get stuff done rather than depend on authority; seeks out opportunities to break down barriers and collaborate and partner across organisational boundaries.
- Resilient: Creates a climate where people are curious, resilient, determined, learn and adapt; handles and manages crises effectively; anticipates and shows the way forward during setbacks; builds energy in others to stick with it/ to stay on track / push through.
- 2+ years’ experience of having worked as an Associate HR Business Partner/Generalist in a fast-paced environment
- Proven experience of managing & implementing org change programmes
- Proven experience of senior stakeholder management
- Strong analytical skills are desirable
…What Will I Get In Return?!
- Career Progression – 5 global brands in 3 continents = endless opportunities. We’re a FTSE 100 with a start-up soul, so if you enjoy working in a fast-paced, innovative environment, you’ll get on here. There are many directions your career can move in; whether it’s gaining promotion within your existing team, or an international move.
- Flexible Working – We play many roles in our busy lives; juggling family, fitness, work, study and community interests. Sometimes there just aren’t enough hours in the day. Which got us thinking. Wouldn’t it be great if we could play with time and fit in all the things that are important? Good news. You can. We have a host of flexible working options that are available to everyone at PPB.
- Uncapped Holiday Allowance – Yes, you heard that right – UNCAPPED holiday!
The Fun Stuff:
- Target 10% bonus
- Pizza & drinks Fridays
- Health & Wellbeing, with free classes such a yoga, bootcamp, Brazilian jiu-jitsu, running & cycling clubs etc.
The Boring Stuff:
- Subsidised canteen
- Pension/Flexible Financial Wellbeing
- Private health insurance
- Life assurance
- Income protection