- Our purpose in Customer Operations is to deliver a world class experience that makes customers love us.
- We have three strategic outcomes to deliver –
1. Digital Operating Model: Create a highly effective digital operation by harnessing the power of our people & technology.
2. Customer Obsession: Create powerful relationships and redefine how customers experience our industry.
3. Do the right thing: Develop innovative solutions to ensure responsibility & compliance at scale.
- The Customer Insights team is responsible for delivering insight and analysis to assist in the development of and implementation of improvement projects across Customer Operations that would particularly benefit customer experience and drive operational efficiency.
- The Customer Operations department includes the following teams; Customer Service, Payments, Fraud, Responsible Gambling, Gaming Operations, and VIP.
What You’ll be Doing..
- Utilising data to identify areas of improvement for both the customer and the business, providing insights and ideas to Senior Managers to help shape how this fast paced, evolving business operates efficiently, with benefits for the customer and the customer operations department.
- Being a senior point of contact for the Insights team, leading them towards best insights practises.
- Measuring ROI/Impacts on changes made, turning the results into management information consumable by senior management (including Executive committee level).
- Measure and analyse historical Paddy Power Betfair interaction strategies and report on trends.
- Managerial responsibility for a team of two analysts.
- This role will be critical in developing long-term capabilities for the department through advanced and innovative analytics.
- Increase accuracy through AI and automation, reducing errors and costs.
- Develop next best action capability through proactive analytics/ predictive modelling.
- To achieve these outcomes, the Senior Analyst will need to work closely and effectively with the
What We’re Looking For..
- Strong academic background, to degree level or above in a mathematical or scientific field.
- 3-4 years Data Analysis and insight experience important.
- Experience working with large complex datasets to derive insight and analysis.
- Data manipulation and extraction skills are desired using some or all of: SQL, Redshift & Aurora, Oracle DW, MS SQL Server, including advanced skills in data visualisation using SQL, Visual Studio (Microsoft BI Packages) and Tableau.
- Ability to take large swathes of information and present it to non-experts in a highly visual format.
- Formalised training or demonstrable strong experience in SQL important.
- Experience using Python or R is a strong advantage.
- Experience managing a team of analysts is an advantage.
What Will I Get In Return?!
- Career Progression – 5 global brands in 3 continents = endless opportunities. We’re a FTSE 100 with a start-up soul, so if you enjoy working in a fast-paced, innovative environment, you’ll get on here. There are many directions your career can move in; whether it’s gaining promotion within your existing team, or an international move.
- Flexible Working – We play many roles in our busy lives; juggling family, fitness, work, study and community interests. Sometimes there just aren’t enough hours in the day. Which got us thinking. Wouldn’t it be great if we could play with time and fit in all the things that are important? Good news. You can. We have a host of flexible working options that are available to everyone at PPB.
- Uncapped Holiday Allowance – Yes, you heard that right – UNCAPPED holiday!
The Fun Stuff:
- Target 10% bonus
- Pizza & beer/wine fridge Friday
- Health & Wellbeing, with free classes such a yoga, bootcamp, Brazilian jiu-jitsu, running & cycling clubs etc.
The Boring Stuff:
- Subsidised canteen
- Pension/Flexible Financial Wellbeing
- Private health insurance
- Life assurance
- Income protection