Reporting to the Customer Marketing Manager, Betfair the key purpose of this role is to contribute to the delivery of all Betfair’s Online (Sports and Gaming) customer marketing communication globally. Responsibilities cover the full customer communications process from assisting with the scheduling, costing, project management, asset creation and supply to generating reports and communicating with stakeholders. This exec will be one of four working in the customer marketing campaign team and will be responsible for supporting delivery of communications to customer who are Active and In-life.
What You’ll be Doing…
- Support the Customer Marketing Manager, In-Life in the project management and performance reporting of all communications to Active Betfair customers both in the UK and Internationally, based on specific customer segmentation, campaign or behavioural change objectives. This will be achieved by:
- Acting as main point of contact for Betfair Commercial and Customer Service Execs
- Working closely with Creative Studio and Creation & Innovation team to deliver exciting on brand content (both visual and copy)
- Collaborating with the Data and Planning teams to ensure the right content is being delivered to the right customer at the right time
- Facilitating flawless execution of campaign plans ensuring milestones are met and work is accurate and on time
- Work closely with the Betfair UK/IRE and International Execs to ensure the campaign content is correct and requirements are met with the Betfair brand talking to customers with one voice.
- Contribute to monthly reporting which clearly links to P&L and Customer Marketing KPIs and which focuses on increasing engagement and retention of Active In-Life customers
- Feed into the Customer Marketing Manager, In-Life’s ongoing budget management to meet the desired balance between ROI and spend
- Contribute to culture of continuous improvement by assisting with pilot projects to test new approaches / technology (e.g. Moveable Ink) to optimise campaigns and rolling out approach across all BAU projects once approved
- Regularly sharing plans and learnings
- Identifying opportunities for automation and scale, co-ordinating a breadth of teams to implement
What We’re Looking For…
- Ability to understand the implementation of sophisticated customer segmentation.
- Data literate and comfortable in using data to make better decisions.
- Knowledge of CRM systems and processes (ESP software, planning tools & Excel).
- Ability to work with raw data to analyse campaigns and draw useful conclusions.
- Knowledge and experience of using Google Analytics and/or Tableau.
- Previous experience in CRM or a related field would be advantageous
- Ideally some experience in driving multichannel comms.
- knowledge of sports, online gaming or gambling would be beneficial
What you’ll get in return…
5 global brands in 3 continents = endless opportunities. We’re a FTSE 100 with a start-up soul, so if you enjoy working in a fast-paced, innovative environment, you’ll get on here. There are many directions your career can move in; whether it’s gaining promotion within your existing team, or an international move.
Uncapped Holiday Allowance
Yes, you heard that right – UNCAPPED holiday!
We play many roles in our busy lives; juggling family, fitness, work, study and community interests. Sometimes there just aren’t enough hours in the day. Which got us thinking. Wouldn’t it be great if we could play with time and fit in all the things that are important? Good news. You can. We have a host of flexible working options that are available to everyone at PPB.
The Fun Stuff
Competitive salary and bonus scheme, ‘Pizza & Drinks Fridays’, health and wellbeing with free classes such as Yoga, bootcamp, Brazilian jujitsu, running club and lots of great events organised throughout the year by our own Ministry of Fun.
The Boring Stuff
Free underground parking, subsidised canteen, pension, health insurance, life insurance, sharesave scheme, access to thousands of online learning courses, free fruit to the office daily.
There’s more but we won’t go on…