**Closing Date – 26th of February**
7-day roster, primarily Weekends and Evenings.
Shift-work: 8-hour shift between 7.00am – 10:30pm
The Retail Loss Prevention & Security department are responsible for the review of Retail betting transactions, and work closely with Retail shops and the Retail Operations team, to prevent and minimise errors that might lead to loss. The team’s work incorporates the entire Paddy Power Retail estate i.e. ROI, NI & GB.
The team audit all transactions for the full Paddy Power Retail estate, ROI, NI & GB. Our role is one of operational compliance and audit we form a strong part of the Paddy Power Retail team.
What you’ll be doing..
- Review transactions within the Retail betting business.
- Review staff and customer behaviour via transactions.
- Highlight trends and issues.
- Investigate and follow up queries.
- Deal with shop staff, internal and third parties queries
- Handle documentation returned from shops according to SLAs and KPIs.
What we’re looking for…
- Excellent Understanding of all bet types
- Good concentration in reviewing large volumes of transactions
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Self-managing and motivating skills
- Strong ability to investigate and report any findings in a clear and timely manner
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- High standards and a keen attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team
- Flexible approach to work
- Ability to handle confidential information
- PC skills, especially Excel