Reporting to the Casino Marketing Manager, you will be fully accountable for the effective Marketing of VIP customer segments. You will have responsibility of the full promotional VIP lifecycle and promotional calendar, from conception through to the delivery to a customer. You will be in charge of segmenting your customer base and will be targeted around the ARPU growth of your customer segment.
- Analyse and fully segment the customer segment in order to deliver effective promotions and customer communications.
- Planning. You will be required to work on the marketing plan for VIP customer segments and ensure the smooth delivery against it.
- You will be expected to break down processes to enable campaigns to go out quickly, whilst retaining a high level of quality.
- Ensure there is rigor around efficiencies of this spend and that you provide significant ROI
- Develop, plan and implement promotions and VIP retention campaigns in order to reduce churn and increase average revenue per user.
- Ensure that promotions are consistent, timely, attractive, cost effective, relevant and aligned with other areas of the business.
- Effectively identify and manage any risks within areas of responsibility, taking overall ownership for a promotion from concept to execution.
- Continually analyse promo/campaign performance including take up rates and ROI for optimization purposes.
- Work closely with the Product Manager to ensure that you have all the product and tools available to effectively market to your customer segment
- Clearly define responsibilities with the Gaming Product & Operations team to ensure the efficient delivery of customer communications
- Regularly liaise with other Marketing Execs in the Gaming team to ensure shared learning, best practises, latest techniques and consistency with marketing efforts.
- Report on the effectiveness of marketing activities to the commercial team and other stakeholders.
- Test, learn and continually improve.
- Ensure promo material is aligned to brand guidelines.
- Drives results
- Customer focus
- Communicates effectively
- Being resilient
- Experience in Playtech IMS an advantage
- Basic knowledge of HTML useful, but not essential
- A strong understanding of Casino
- Project management experience
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform decisions.
Education, Qualifications & Experience
- Analytical mind and ability to manage promotional risk
- Experience of managing promotion budgets
- Experience of working with remote teams and with agencies
- A passion for Gaming and maximising player values
- A strong understanding of what motivates a customer to play
- Great people skills and tenacity
- A proactive attitude with a desire to win
- 1-2 years of customer communication marketing experience
We never forget our responsibilities to consumers and the wider communities we operate in. Paddy Power Betfair is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity.
By submitting your application online, you agree that: your details will be used to progress your application for employment. If your application is successful, your details will be used to administer your personnel record. If your application is unsuccessful, we will retain your details for a period no longer than two years, in order to consider you for prospective Paddy Power Betfair roles.