Job Title: PPB Gaming Planning & Projects Executive
Reporting to: PPB Gaming Planning & Projects Manager
- Planning and executing Gaming wide campaigns (briefing creative, building content for all customer comms, onsite coverage etc.)
- Weekly reporting on campaign performance (promotional uptake, comms performance etc.)
- Coordinating marketing plans to have one joined up Gaming plan monthly.
- Ownership of Gaming Plan documentation – managing amendments and cancellations with both CRM and Marketing Teams.
- Defining the customer comms segmentation strategy (insight / data driven) to ensure the customer gets the right message while driving revenue growth.
- Assisting in strengthening the Gaming planning processes, identifying weaknesses in current processes, and coming up with solutions and recommendations (e.g. documenting all the processes, reducing the workload for marketing execs to deliver on campaigns etc.)
- Supporting Manager on key commercial projects.
The successful candidate is likely to possess:
- Strategic Mindset: takes a long term view and anticipates future trends and implications
- Business Insights: has a nose for business, uses insights to impact commercial drivers
- Drives Results: gets stuck in and achieves results that impact the bottom line with high levels of energy and enthusiasm
- Collaborates: is a team player – works with others across the organisation to get things done
- Communicates effectively – Continuously working with teams to get things done
- Customer focus: Thinks about customers 24/7, and puts them at the heart of all that we do
Education, Qualifications & Experience
- Excellent communication skills with ability to communicate effectively at all levels within the business
- Experience in data driven decisions making and proven numerical aptitude
- Able to multitask and work under pressure
- Previous experience in either Marketing or CRM would be considered an asset
- Ability to build successful relationships with stakeholders