***DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS IS THE 25TH JANUARY 2018***
***THIS ROLE COULD ALSO BE BASED IN CLUJ***
Reporting to the Head of Gaming Product, the Playtech Product Manager will have responsibility for PPB’s Casino, Poker and Bingo (CPB) product offering across both the Paddy Power & Betfair brands.
This role will be responsible for setting the strategic direction of Playtech channel products based on customer needs and business objectives. This would involve the delivery of a product strategy that maximises our strong proprietary gaming technology to deliver a market leading gaming product experience.
The person needs to be a Gaming product expert, with a complete understanding of how the Gaming products operate. The person should have a commercial acumen with a focus on maximising revenues through thoughtful product development. They need to be analytical and have a clear understanding of product performance built up from player and game play analysis.
They have primary responsibility for managing the CPB products and the successful candidate will work closely with the commercial leads in the Casino & PPX to drive revenues across both brands.
- Work with the Heads of Casino and PPX for Paddy Power and Betfair to determine the product roadmap for the channels including Gaming presence in the respective sportsbooks.
- Responsible for the CPB product/platform/features, website, CMS tools and customer experience.
- Lead the Playtech content strategy for both channels to include International regions.
- Needs to deliver a development plan for both brands with the clear remit to identify and deliver product synergies to ensure the maximum efficiency of our development function.
- Will drive the Tech Delivery team based in Cluj to create, develop and manage the product and games roadmap, including prioritization and negotiation of launch timeframes with development teams.
- Working with Tech Delivery and the PPB content optimisation team to drive onsite optimisation, through design, UI/UX and product functionality to enhance our capabilities in personalisation and content discovery;
- Enhance usage of Playtech platform functionality and the Paddy Power Betfair developed platform tools to support our efforts in cross sell optimisation and customer acquisition;
- Track, measure and be accountable for achieving Product KPIs per agreed annual budget;
- Work with Playtech to ensure timely and stable deliveries of platform and content.
- Own product initiatives end to end, collaborating with other stakeholders through each phase of development;
- Idea generation: What do customers want? What should we build?
- Specification: How should it work?
- Development: How can we develop it quickly? What are the key components to get out first?
- Launch: How should we market it?
- Post implementation review: How did it perform? What did we learn?
- Continuous improvement: How do we make it better?
Commercial and Operational
- Can produce strong business cases and analytical work to underpin roadmap creation and feature prioritisation. The successful candidate should also be able to produce post-delivery analysis on items delivered from the roadmap.
- Work with the International team to scope and deliver entry into new regulated markets using the Playtech platform.
- Working closely with internal cross-sell function to ensure maximum value is derived across both brands.
- Working collaboratively with the VIP function to ensure that the demands of high value Gaming players and captured and met.
- Competitor analysis of key Casino & Gaming operators and ensuring a Paddy Power Betfair has a best in class product set.
- Management of the Playtech relationship end to end from product development to new commercial opportunities.
- Working with the Compliance and Operations teams to ensure all parts of all sites meet the appropriate regulatory requirements.
- Customer Focus: thinks about customers 24/7, and puts them at the heart of all that we do
- Strategic Mindset: takes a long-term view and anticipates future trends and implications in Casino.
- Communicates Effectively: develops and delivers multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences
- Cultivates Innovation: Nurtures and promotes creativity and innovation
- Collaborates: is a team player – works with others across the organisation to get things done
Education, Qualifications & Experience
- Strong industry experience preferably across both operational and product management roles in gaming.
- Experience in delivering large complex product roadmaps.
- Strong relationship management experience with large software organisations.
- Top class numeracy and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strategic thinker and ability to translate into actionable plans.