***DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS IS 23RD FEBRUARY 2018***
Reporting to the Playtech Product Manager, the Product Executive will have responsibility for PPB’s Casino, Poker and Bingo (CPB) product offering across both the Paddy Power & Betfair brands.
This role will be responsible for helping set & deliver the Playtech product strategy based on customer needs and business objectives. This would involve the delivery of a product strategy based on the objectives set out by the Product Manager.
The person should be a Gaming product expert, with a complete understanding of how the Gaming products operate. The person will have a commercial acumen with a focus on quality delivery and strong project management. They need to be analytical and have a clear understanding of product performance built up from player and game play analysis.
The successful candidate will also have primary responsibility for managing the Poker and Bingo products and will be responsible for working closely with Playtech to ensure the timely delivery of updates.
- Work with the Product Manager to schedule and deliver the product roadmap for each business.
- Prepare and present pitches and business cases for all key projects to key product and commercial stakeholders.
- Will ensure all platform and feature development considers the customer experience as a priority.
- Deliver the Playtech content strategy for both channels to include International regions working closely with Operations and Compliance teams.
- Work with the Tech Delivery team based in Cluj to deliver the prioritised roadmap, including prioritization and negotiation of launch timeframes with development teams.
- Working with design and research functions to drive customer experience through design and UI/UX improvements.
- Enhance usage of Playtech platform functionality and the Paddy Power Betfair developed platform tools to support our efforts in cross sell optimisation and customer acquisition;
- Work with the Insight and Analytics teams to ensure that you have a strong understanding of customer behaviour throughout the sites and through their different lifecycle stages.
- Work with Playtech to ensure timely and stable deliveries of platform and content with specific focus on Poker and Bingo.
- Be responsible for the delivery of specific product initiatives end to end to include collaborating with other stakeholders through each phase of development.
Commercial and Operational
- Can produce strong business cases and analytical work to underpin roadmap creation and feature prioritisation. The successful candidate should also be able to produce post-delivery analysis on items delivered from the roadmap.
- Work with the International team to scope and deliver entry into new regulated markets using the Playtech platform.
- Working closely with internal cross-sell function to ensure maximum value is derived across both brands.
- Working collaboratively with the VIP function to ensure that the demands of high value Gaming players and captured and met.
- Competitor analysis of key Casino & Gaming operators and ensuring a Paddy Power Betfair has a best in class product set.
- Assist in the management of the Playtech relationship end to end from product development to new commercial opportunities with a focus on the Bingo and Poker parts of their organisation.
- Working with the Compliance and Operations teams to ensure all parts of all sites meet the appropriate regulatory requirements.
- Customer Focus: thinks about customers 24/7, and puts them at the heart of all that we do
- Strategic Mindset: takes a long-term view and anticipates future trends and implications in Casino, Poker and Bingo.
- Communicates Effectively: develops and delivers multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Cultivates Innovation: Nurtures and promotes creativity and innovation with the team and amongst our internal partners.
- Collaborates: is a team player – works with others across the organisation to get things done.
Education, Qualifications & Experience
- Strong industry experience preferably across both operational and product management roles in gaming.
- Experience in delivering large complex product roadmaps.
- Strong relationship management experience with multiple teams.
- Top class numeracy and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strategic thinker and ability to translate into actionable plans.