***DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION IS COP FRIDAY 19TH JANUARY***
MARKETING MANAGER, PADDY POWER GAMES
Reporting to the Head of Games & Casino, the Games Marketing Manager will be Dublin based and responsible for the ideation, planning, co-ordination and analysis of all campaign & promotional activity across Paddy Power Games. An essential element of this role will be to define and deliver against a marketing strategy, with the need to deliver a differentiated customer proposition in a crowded on-line casino marketplace. Creative thinking on how to drive revenue and customer growth will be required so a strategic and creative mind, along with an ability to translate ideas into action is key.
- Marketing strategy and campaign planning for Paddy Power Games through efficient and value-adding investment of a large marketing budget; covering all opportunities within the sporting calendar and the product roadmap
- Develop and deliver a robust through-the-line marketing plan to maximise ROI from the multi-million pound above-the-line media investment made annually in Paddy Power Games
- Working closely with the Product, Operations, VIP, & Cross-sell teams to understand and feed into the product development strategy, stay abreast of the roadmap for delivery of new product, and to incorporate these new products/ features into effective go-to-market plans which will drive revenue growth
- Support the delivery of key projects to completion by engaging with cross-functional stakeholders to deliver the desired outcome
- Undertaking analysis and providing insight into specific changes for all stages of the customer lifecycle to enable efficient decision making and identify trends in consumer behaviour
- Ensuring the on-going efficiency of marketing spend across all customer segments and at various stages of the customer lifecycle to ensure optimal ROI
- Staying constantly abreast of industry and competitor activities to ensure that we are staying ahead of the game.
- Stakeholder management & influencing skills: Is comfortable operating at pace to a high standard despite requiring the involvement of multiple stakeholders across multiple countries in order to deliver results. Actively builds a network of effective relationships across Paddy Power Betfair. Can get things done both through formal channels and informal networks.
- Strategic thinking: Has the ability to manage return on investment versus return on effort, and to prioritise accordingly.
- Driving results: A highly motivated self-starter, with a proven track record of driving commercial growth through flawless execution of a robust marketing strategy in a fast paced, results-driven environment
- Analytical thinking: Highly analytical, good attention to detail and excellent problem solver with a flair for identifying trends.
- Customer focus: Dedicated to meeting and exceeding the expectations of external and internal customers. Customer-centric, thinks and acts with the customer in mind.
Capabilities, qualifications & experience required:
- Creative thinking in developing a rolling calendar of campaigns targeting a variety of customer segments and preferences. Experienced in marketing at a micro level (extremely personalised, targeted marketing campaigns)
- Project, process and time management skills enabling campaigns are consistently delivered on time and to spec despite various disparate stakeholders and work streams
- Strong reporting and data analysis skills to identify key insights, value creation opportunities and process or performance improvements, which are all subsequently deployed back into the campaign planning process
- Strong report writing and presentation skills with excellent knowledge of presentation tools
- Demonstrable knowledge of and interest in the real money gaming landscape of suppliers & competitors
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working in an e-commerce or m-commerce environment, ideally in a B2C Marketing role.
- Experience in personnel management essential
- 3rd level degree in a related discipline.
We never forget our responsibilities to consumers and the wider communities we operate in. Paddy Power Betfair is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity.
By submitting your application online, you agree that: your details will be used to progress your application for employment. If your application is successful, your details will be used to administer your personnel record. If your application is unsuccessful, we will retain your details for a period no longer than two years, in order to consider you for prospective Paddy Power Betfair roles.