Come and join a passionate team of Researchers and Optimisation Analysts who play a vital role in making Paddy Power and Betfair products as intuitive and successful as possible for our customers.
We are looking for someone who has an almost unhealthy obsession with the customer. You’ll want to understand what makes them tick, how they use our products and how we can better service them.
You’ll be used to recommending and running different qualitative or quantitative methods in agile environments and working closely with various parts of the business including designers, developers and product managers to deliver insights that drive business value. At Paddy Power Betfair, we don’t compromise on quality and jump at the chance to learn more about our customers.
What you’ll be doing…
- Managing the end-to-end Research process.
- Managing & mentoring the Research & Optimisation teams.
- Work closely with Product Managers, UX team, UI Developers and other analysts throughout the business to discuss and prioritise testing opportunities, share insights and knowledge and act as a consultant using your optimisation expertise.
- Be the testing / optimisation evangelist for the business, regularly consulting and presenting to various teams on how conversion optimisation can help shape the future.
- Day to day management of Research and Optimisation team members
- Be an inspiring leader, who can influence and persuade multiple teams, as well as effectively people manage and develop direct reports.
- Be a champion for our testing and analytics tools and be the go to expert on the integrations.
- Understanding of how to use web analytics & user behaviour monitoring data.
- Mentor team members
We’d love to meet someone with…
- Strong personal skills who enjoys building strong relationships with team and stakeholders.
- Experience in leading a team with direct reports.
- Knowledge and use of testing and analytics tools.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Have a passion for change, problem solving and helping to shape the future through proactive analysis.
- Ability to communicate information clearly and concisely.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks managing priorities and focus as needed.
- Confident, personable and a team player.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Excellent writing and speaking skills. It’s important that you can present findings effectively and concisely.
- Experience with mobile and tablet – either iOS or Android.