Job Title: Promotions Executive
Reporting Line: Promotions Manager
Job Location/Office: Dublin
The Promotions Exec is there to create, optimise, manage and report on the promotional activity of Betfair UK & International and Paddy Power UK& Ire. Delivering promotions that support all marketing channels, you will ensure that the new and existing customer experience is the best it can be. Communicating with the wider business is a key part of the role, so being able to work across multiple departments and build strong relationships is vital.
Working with the Promotions Manager and other relevant departments to plan the new and existing customer promotional calendar, in order to deliver against business goals
- Creating and optimising the display of promotional content ensuring it is consistent with the campaign assets – targeting both existing customers and prospect accordingly
- Managing and displaying complimentary content that brings the PPBF brands to life
- Briefing and liaising with the internal creative team to create world-class creative executions of promotional campaigns
- Communicate promotional calendar with the wider departments and ensure all teams are aware of plans / changes to plans – across both customer retention and acquisition focused teams
- Test and optimise customer journeys alongside the E-Commerce team in order to deliver best in class performance
- Use creative marketing skills to develop and refine promotional propositions and communication assets in collaboration with internal studio
- Utilise customer insights and analytics to continuously improve promotional proposition, communication and creative display
- Manage projects that improve Betfair’s promotional offering and report on the performance
- Monitor and report on competitor offerings and make recommendations to evolve our promotion strategy accordingly
- Work with the Promotions manager to pull together month end and quarter reports – highlighting insight on promos with recommendations on testing going forward.
- Develop excellent relationships with marketing channel managers.
Ensure governance of promotions are managed according to process and CPAs agreed.
Work with Audit and Legal teams to ensure all promotional assets are compliant with current Gambling Commission regulations.
Our values are important to us. In fact, they shape and guide everything we do – from improving our performance and working as a team, to hiring the right people and developing our talent.
There are key competencies that we live by:
- Customer Obsessed
- Effective communicator
- Hungry for results
- Game changer
- Commercially Savvy
- Sports Enthusiast: Stays connected to the world of sport
- Numerate & Data Savvy: Able to find the most relevant insights and make recommendations / decisions accordingly.
- Stakeholder Management: Ability to liaise with multiple high-performing teams and ensure they are aware of all activities.
- Attention to Detail: This is a customer facing role, so all marketing communications need to be on brand, factually correct, legally compliant and will ultimately deliver a first rate customer experience
- Proactive: A go-getter than can work independently with a passion for hard-work and results.
- Commercially Aware: Understand the impact of the promotions and the potential risks/costs involved
- Flexible: Adaptable to a changing environment and tactics.
By submitting your application online, you agree that your details will be used to progress your application. If your application is successful, your details will be used to administer your HR record. If your application is unsuccessful, we will retain your details for a period no longer than two years, in order to consider you for prospective Paddy Power Betfair roles.