The VIP Service team are based in Malta and offer services exclusively to Betfair’s VIP customers, supporting both B2B and B2C relationships and offering 1st class customer service.
VIP Customer Service Agents are responsible for answering any VIP customer enquiries through phone, chats or email, placing bets for high staking clients and offering support to corporate accounts.
As well as placing bets, you will be supporting the commercial and B2B( Premium accounts) team involving various task’s from API support, dealing with software vendors and 3rd party affiliates. Supporting the Pricing Team & other Key Stake Holders.
- Answering inbound VIP customer Calls, Chats & Emails
- Ensuring all VIP customers receive the highest level or customer service within the industry.
- Managing (Working) large orders on behalf of customers into the exchange
- Data processing, analysis and report creation.
- Using knowledge of industry to identify potential customers and business opportunities
- Outbound calling to prospect for new business, as well as re-activating lapsed accounts & CRM campaigns
- On occasion you may be required to host customers and represent the company at hospitality events.
- Working closely with Head of VIP Operations, Key account managers, and Premium accounts.
- Build and maintain customer relationships, identifying trends & methods to optimise / improve the product.
- Provide BDP/Api support to software vendors and affiliates.
- Understanding Premium / MSA clients requirements
- Respond promptly and effectively to incoming customer enquiries through various channels
- Build & develop customer relationships
- Feedback recurring customer issues to relevant internal departments.
- Contribute towards successful achievement of customer service KPI’s as well as your own individual productivity, and agent satisfaction targets.
- Achieve a high level of first time resolution for all customer contacts.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Excellent typing skills – speed and accuracy & computer literacy (above >30 wpm)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to deal effectively and professionally with difficult customers.
- A proven team player with a can do attitude & Passionate in delivering great customer service
- Flexible approach to working in a dynamic and often hectic environment, able to multitask.
- High level of customer service orientation, with a proven ability to see problems through to their resolution
- 1 year experience in a contact centre (or similar role)
- Proficient Microsoft Office user, particularly Excel
- Shows initiative, suggesting ways to improve the Paddy Power Betfair customer experience
- An excellent knowledge of Exchange betting and up to date knowledge of the industry and marketplace.
- Strong relationship building / networking skills
- A high level of discretion and integrity are essential
- The ability to remain composed and level headed even when working under intense pressure
- Strong numerical skills and a high attention to detail
- A team player but also self-motivated and capable of acting on own initiative.
- Adaptable and flexible approach to work hours will include weekends and evenings
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Previous experience of working in the gaming industry
- Experience of dealing with high profile customers
- Customer Service and Contact Centre experience
- Higher education qualifications in numerical based subjects
- Outbound telesales experience
- Good understanding of the betting industry – with experience of “wholesale b2b” and “retail” betting markets being particularly advantageous.
- Passionate about Horseracing and a strong interest in Sport in general
- Technically Fluent – Knowledge of SQL , Advanced Excel, Tableau (and/or) Salesforce highly desired
- Good analytical and processing ability, based on structured problem-solving and an evidence based approach
Pace, high self-awareness, ambitious, low ego, transparent, entrepreneurial, high integrity, accountable, results-focused and flexible.