Job Title: PPC Executive
Reporting Line: Senior PPC Executive
Job Location/Office: Dublin
The PPC Executive will be a member of the team responsible for PPC campaigns for the various Paddy Power Betfair brands, products and regions.
- Managing PPC campaigns based on agreed requirements, KPIs & targets.
- Reporting, analysis & interpretation of data to understand performance, what is impacting performance & what we can do to influence it.
- Optimising performance by identifying, implementing & testing opportunities.
- Campaign planning, creation & implementation.
- Day to day account maintenance (e.g. monitoring, troubleshooting, updating).
- Day to day account optimisation (account structure, keywords, ads, landing pages, bidding).
- Working with & influencing stakeholders.
- Collaborating within team to optimise for the group.
- Optimising processes.
- Keeping up to date with industry knowledge, developments, tactics & strategies.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Minimum 1 year PPC experience.
- Experience of managing international PPC Campaigns.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong academic background, to degree level or above.
- Motivated, enthusiastic and focused on a career in marketing.
- Team player with personal characteristics that engender trust and confidence.
- Ability to work independently, in a team & to take on responsibility for own projects.
- Collaborates across the organisation to get things done.
- Communicates effectively.
- Understands the business and makes good commercial decisions.
- Analytical and results-driven.
- Time management, organisation & prioritisation.
- Attention to detail.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel.
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Experience in a dedicated digital marketing role.
- Google Adwords.
- Google Adwords qualifications.
- Experience using Google Analytics.
- Google Analytics qualifications.
- Basic knowledge of coding.
- Project management.