Reporting to the Head of CRM, this role is the leader of a team delivering all Betfair UK & IE Sportsbook and Exchange CRM campaigns, from planning and costing to building and execution. The role will be responsible for the management and development of four CRM executives and will also be a key representative of the CRM team to the rest of the business.
The key responsibilities of the Betfair UK & IE CRM Manager role are;
- Lead a team to plan, cost, build and execute CRM campaigns (for Sportsbook and Exchange) based on specific customer segmentation, campaign or behavioural change objectives.
- Work closely with the International Marketing Manager to produce coherent and high performing Sports marketing plans delivering against business and product KPIs including: repeats month on month, reactivations and customer engagement KPIs such as opens, clicks and unsubscribes.
- Proactively manage the CRM budget to meet the desired balance between ROI and spend.
- Drive customer awareness of Betfair’s services and products via education and promotional activity, maximising customer engagement.
- Work closely with the marketing insight team to constantly improve targeting and campaign performance.
- Work closely with Creative Studio to deliver exciting on brand content (both visual and copy).
- Work with the Optimisation Manager to maximise the team’s use of all available marketing technology in order to drive continuous performance improvement.
- Manage four CRM marketing executives ensuring they are working towards team goals, providing the support and guidance for personal development.
The desirable behaviours of the successful candidate are;
- Ability to work at a fast pace, whilst still showing meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to understand the implementation of sophisticated customer segmentation.
- Experience of understanding and using campaign and business performance data.
- Ability to integrate and build strong working relationships with operational and commercial teams as well as other parts of the marketing department.
- Highly organised and focused.
The successful candidate must also demonstrate;
- Knowledge of CRM systems and processes (ESP software, planning tools & Excel).
- Ability to work with raw data to analyse campaigns and draw useful conclusions.
- Ability to edit HTML and QC the coding of others to a high level.
- Knowledge and experience of using Google Analytics and/or Tableau.
Education, Qualifications & Experience
The successful candidate must have the following education and experience;
- Degree level education in a relevant field.
- At least one years’ experience working in a CRM team at a fast paced organisation.
- Proven experience in being a team leader.
- Displays good subject knowledge in sports events and/onnir gambling.