- Supervising the TSD staff, ensuring day to day operations are running effectively
- Point of escalation for shop level issues and major P1’s
- Monitoring email and Slack for all Retail related incidents and ensuring they are picked up in a timely fashion
- Organisation of the staff schedule ensuring that the Desk is operating without issue with the most efficient allocation of resources
- Supervise training, assist with identifying areas for team development and assist with appraisal of staff for performance
- Answers team member questions, helps with team member problems, and oversees team member work for quality and guideline compliance
- Carry out regular check ins with team to ensure targets set by management are being reached
- Meeting response targets with Incidents and Service Requests by delegating tasks and setting deadlines
- Assist in setting realistic expectations with clients for support cases.
- Implement policies and procedures as required
- Monitor vendor’s SLA and measure their performance
- Collaborating with the Retail Application support team to identify common problems
- Maintaining a positive and professional manner in the team
- Supports TSD manager and performs management duties when manager is absent or out of office
- Assists TSD manager with hiring processes and new team member training
- Conducts team meetings to update team on best practices and continuing expectations
- Generates and shares comprehensive and detailed reports about team performance, goals, and SLA performance with the TSD Manager
- Drives Results
- Win Together
- Customer Focus
- Cultivates Innovation
- Communicates Effectively
Education, Qualifications & Experience
- Focused on and driven to provide the highest quality of customer service.
- Ability to motivate the team
- Development of the team
- Commitment to provide a high quality and professional service.
- Problem solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize work tasks
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Eager to self-learn
What You Can Expect:
You might be wondering how you can grow your career, what it feels like to work here and what you get in return for your hard work and commitment?
If you want it you can make it here and although this isn’t a place where career paths are set in stone, you will be empowered to succeed and you can expect to get exposure to new areas and opportunities across the business. Plus we provide a learning framework, from day one you have access to LinkedIn Learning and we invest in great development programs for our leaders.
You get rewards like a great bonus scheme, yet benefits that can be tailored to suit your very individual circumstances. We’re staying flexible so you can enjoy generous annual leave and flexible family policies.
We’re all about ‘what’s next?’ and you can feel it when you walk through the door. The pace, the change and the possibilities mean it’s fast, challenging, intense and rewarding all at once.
If you’re up for different, PPB is the place for you!
Paddy Power Betfair is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity.
By submitting your application online, you agree that: your details will be used to progress your application for employment. If your application is successful, your details will be used to administer your HR record. If your application is unsuccessful, we will retain your details for a period no longer than two years, in order to consider you for prospective Paddy Power Betfair roles.