The role is a fantastic opportunity to join the international CRM team, which is part of the central Paddy Power Betfair CRM team. The central Paddy Power Betfair CRM team is split between Dublin and London and is responsible for all CRM across both brands. The international CRM team is responsible for planning, designing, building, testing, executing and analysing all international campaigns for the Betfair brand and the role itself will report into the international CRM manager.
The international CRM executive role is responsible for all CRM campaigns send to international regions by the Betfair brand. This entails, but is not limited to;
- Planning, building, designing, testing and executing all international CRM campaigns using a multitude of channels such as email, SMS and push notification.
- Working closely with the data team to ensure all international CRM plans are integrated into the overall CRM plan for Paddy Power Betfair.
- Working closely with the international CRM manager to ensure all commercial business requirements are met.
- Implement feedback and analysis driven improvements across all international CRM campaigns.
- Acquire and make use of a good understanding of the international gambling space, including region specific legislation and marketing restrictions.
- Work closely with the country managers and the wider international commercial team to ensure overall improvement of international CRM activity.
To be successful in this role, you will have to display the following behaviours;
- A great team player who can work well with many different stakeholders across multiple locations.
- A desire to question the status quo and look for opportunities to improve both processes and campaigns.
- The ability to learn quickly and retain key information such as regulatory differences between regions and best practices when using marketing tools.
- Willingness to support other members of the wider Paddy Power Betfair CRM team during times of high campaign volume, such as Cheltenham or the World Cup.
To be successful in this role, you will have to display the following technical skills;
- Analytical capabilities with tools such as Microsoft Excel, Tableau or Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of ESP software such as Adobe Campaign or similar.
- Ability to understand and edit the HTML code of digital marketing communications.
- Organisational skills needed to compile and manage a CRM plan servicing many regions.
Education, Qualifications & Experience
To be successful in this role, you will have to have the following education and experience;
- Degree level education, preferably in marketing or similar.
- Experience using ESP software, not imperative, but preferred.
- Knowledge of CRM accrued through experience working in a CRM or marketing team.
- Experience marketing in several languages, not imperative, but preferred.
- Fluent in a second language such as Danish, Spanish or Portuguese, not imperative, but preferred.