The Regulatory Compliance Team is accountable for maintaining Paddy Power Betfair’s existing gambling licences as well as leading new licence applications and supporting wider group compliance in Australia and the US. We believe in establishing a strong and transparent relationship with our regulators and we work hard to meet regulatory requirements whilst seeking to support efficiency from a business perspective.
As a Senior Compliance Analyst, it will be your role to assist with ensuing regulatory compliance is firmly embedded within the development and delivery of Paddy Power Betfair’s product portfolio. You will work closely with Product, Technology and Operational teams to ensure products are compliant with the legislation and regulations in licensed jurisdictions. The role will report to the Head of Regulatory Compliance and will be based in Dublin.
- Point of Contact: Being the main point of contact for all regulators where Paddy Power is licensed. Dealing with and responding to any questions or issues relating to the regulatory compliance of Paddy Power’s operations in these jurisdictions.
- Reporting Requirements: Ensure Paddy Power is compliant with all its reporting requirements as set out by the relevant regulators. This involves providing interpretation of requirements to the business, documenting the rationale for each requirement and coordination of the information to ensure an accurate and timely submission.
- Advising on Policies and Procedures: Supporting the development and implementation of policies and procedures throughout the Group to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Analysis: Verifying that product specifications are consistent with the regulatory requirements for all target jurisdictions.
- Maintaining a development roadmap: Ensuring the Team is aware of any upcoming changes to products and systems, and their impact on regulatory compliance.
- Compliance Training and Education: Supporting the coordination and delivery of compliance education to the wider business.
- Other: Any other Compliance tasks assigned to you by line management.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Degree qualified.
- 4+years’ experience
- Excellent English oral & written communication skills.
- Experience in documentary review.
- Experience with process management.
- Enthusiasm for working in a team-orientated collaborative environment.
- Attention to detail and an analytical mind.
- High level of personal initiative and motivation.
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Experience in legal or regulatory environments.
- Experience of working within the remote gambling industry.
- Ability to identify weaknesses in procedures and controls and recommend improvements to those weaknesses.
- Communicates effectively
- Business insight
- Drives results