The team is responsible for the delivery of all customer service and sales channels, including helpdesk calls, telephone betting, web chat, email, social and any other channel forming part of the Betfair Customer Service Proposition.
The Customer Service Team Leader is responsible for managing a team of Customer Service Operators (CSOs) and also the day to day running of the Customer Service Operation. The Team Leader will also take responsibility for dealing with customer escalations and resolving customer disputes. The role will also consist on coaching CSOs through on desk training, quality monitoring as well as task distribution. The added value of this role will be measured through improvement of quality within the team and the wider customer service operation.
- Manage individual performance within your respective team.
- Manage the Customer Services workflow and resources to ensure service levels are met.
- Contribute to the effective management of contacts.
- Ensure that more complex customer issues are followed up and resolved in a timely manner/provide first line escalation support.
- Handle contacts when necessary.
- Contribute to the continual improvement of CS Operational performance.
- Respond to all reasonable requests from Customer Service Manager.
- Responsible for the development of team members.
- Maintain an engaged team
- Effective recruitment and on-boarding
Essential Skills & Experience
- High level of customer service orientation, with a proven ability to see problems through to their resolution.
- A proven team player with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Proven experience in managing and leading a team.
- Flexible approach to working in a dynamic, complex and often hectic environment.
- Passionate about providing excellent service.
- Good organisational and planning skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in the applicable language.
- Good understanding and knowledge of a wide range of Betfair products (e.g. sports, arcade, casino, poker).
- Significant experience in a contact centre environment, preferably for an online gambling Company.
- Experience of using Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Strong interest in sports and sports betting