Paddy Power Betfair (PPB) requires a Payments Specialist (International) to support and deliver our international payments strategy to the business.
Reporting directly to the Head of Payments, the Payments Specialist (International) will have strong subject matter expertise in the International online payments area, have the customer at the heart of all that they do whilst maintaining a strategic, “big picture” view on things and be passionate about achieving excellence and continuously improving our ways of working.
- Working closely with both the Head of Payments and Payments Manager to act as an International Payments Sponsor for the business.
- Work with management to develop, prioritise, and deliver the International Payments Strategy.
- Understand the payments landscape in each of the International territories that Paddy Power Betfair operate.
- Ensure the appropriate level of support and direction to the International business (with particular focus on Commercial Teams) to ensure business objectives are met and exceeded and to optimise customer experience.
- Work with management to ensure we continue to develop best in class architecture and channels to meet and exceed business objectives and optimise customer experience in our International markets.
- Proactive monitoring of International markets for new technologies and tools that may improve our processes and/or ability to achieve our objectives. This will involve the identification, cost-benefit analysis, proof of concept and potential delivery of a business case where appropriate.
- Managing key stakeholders both internal and external to the business to enable the delivery of our International objectives.
Education, Qualifications & Experience:
- A payments professional that has extensive knowledge of International Payment Markets.
- Team player with positive attitude.
- A full understanding of regulations in the payments industry including PCI and PSD2
- Highly developed communication skills and an ability to build and maintain working relationships with the wider business.
- Ability to manage senior stakeholders in pressure situations to deliver results to tight deadlines.
- Strong commercial acumen with a history of adding value across the wider business and a track record of developing flexible solutions in payments to changing business needs and industry movements
- Demonstrable experience of driving efficiency (including cost, use of technology, etc.) whilst delivering a “best in class” customer experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or technology discipline