Purpose Of The Role
You will be responsible for both long and short term multi-channel forecasting and the scheduling of resources to ensure the correct number of agents are in the right place at the right time and completing a wide range of operational analysis which will feed into budgetary and resource planning . You will guide operational leadership to achieve their goals, by minimising customer wait times and maximising service level performance. You will deliver in-depth analyses for continuous process improvement through the use of Verint i360 WFM, CRM platforms and telephony systems. You will also report on business highlights and performance issues, gaps or faults that will have an impact on business performance.
- Analyse and report on historical data and trends and develop forecast models
- Completing budgetary, resource planning and performance analysis
- Generate long-term, medium term, short-term forecasts and flex
- Delivery of team schedules based on this analysis
- Administration of employee information changes
- Maximizing efficiency and occupancy while meeting service objectives
- Recognising and recommending operational and support improvements
- Reviewing scheduling efficiency and provide recommendations for extra hour requirements, shift alignment changes, attrition backfill, etc.
- Acquire and apply advanced knowledge of the business, channels and their applications and processes
- Coordinating the optimal weekly & monthly scheduling of meetings, training and other off-phone activity for agents
- Optimising breaks times and reallocating resources to extract the best possible result against the KPI’s of the business.
- Schedule Administration within the Verint Platform
- Bi weekly and monthly administration of payroll file
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
- Strong understanding of Verint system
- Strong mathematical, analytical, communication, and organisational skills
- Previous experience with ACD reporting and administration experience desired
- Stakeholder Management
- Team Leadership skills
- Communicating and Influencing skills
Experience in a people management role essential
- Experience working in a fast-paced contact centre environment an advantage
- Direct experience with WFM systems and forecasting/resourcing methodology
- In-depth knowledge and experience of providing accurate forecast models
- Expert in MS Excel
Education, Qualifications & Experience
- Knowledge in using WFM software
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in forecasting related disciplines in a multi-channel contact centre environment
Closing date for applications is COB June 17th 2018.