To be part of a team of odds compilers & traders focused on delivering a market leading International horse racing betting proposition for customers of Paddy Power Betfair and its B2B partners.
- Timely & accurate compilation of Early Prices across multiple International jurisdictions.
- Efficient trading of meetings in conjunction with other teams within Racing.
- Ensure PPB have Industry leading product offering of International ante post markets.
- Take ownership of a certain region with the responsibility for improving compilation accuracy in that area and driving the product.
- Ensuring the most up-to-date compiling tools such as sectional timing are being used to continually improve on overall pricing accuracy.
- Contribute to reports which focus on all important metrics to a successful operational and risk management performance with a view to constantly innovating and improving.
- Work with other functions within the Group to deliver International racing betting product, pricing and customer experience that sets apart PPB sportsbooks from those of our competitors, with a particular emphasis on leveraging the advantage that the exchange provides to PPB group.
- Contribute to the planning and implementation of the trading strategy for International racing in conjunction with the relevant channel owners and/or B2B partners.
- Contribute to the tracking of performance versus budget including negating for results effect.
- Assist with production of reports to the wider group around all areas relating to odds compilation & trading of International racing.
- Working collaboratively with the other teams within racing and offering assistance when and where required
- Strong Interest and knowledge of International Racing jurisdictions
- Keen desire to learn pricing methods across territories
- Ability to work at pace and on own initiative
- Highly Analytical
- Ability to drive change
- Customer focused
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior negotiating and influencing skills
- Strong relationship management skills
- Good commercial acumen
- Inclusive working style
- Highest levels of integrity
- Willingness to drive and achieve results.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Strategic mind-set
- Knowledge of the mathematics and principles of trading and risk management
Education, Qualifications & Experience
- Experience in trading and risk management in the bookmaking industry an advantage.
- Proven track record of delivering excellent results, product and process.