Talent Acquisition Specialist (6 Month FTC)
The Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for delivering exceptional Talent for hiring needs across the business. Working closely with Hiring Managers & HR Business Partners, the TAS will ensure they are sourcing the best talent in the market, to deliver against key metrics, including Time to Hire; and Hiring Manager Satisfaction.
- 360 recruitment – manage the full-lifecycle of a hiring process, with portfolios of up to 25 roles at a time, made up of requirements from across multiple functions.
- Stakeholder management – Build and maintain strong relationships with hiring managers, HR Business Partners & other HR teams.
- Candidate sourcing – Provide tailored candidate shortlists in response to specific recruitment assignments. Use full variety and scope of candidate attraction options to drive relevant candidate traffic to Paddy Power Betfair.
- Candidate management – own relationship with all candidates, guiding them through the full recruitment lifecycle from initial screening to offer & rejection.
- Candidate experience – Champion the “every candidate is a customer” mentality and ensure this culture is inherent in everything we do.
- Supplier management – Build & maintain strong relationships with external recruitment suppliers and monitor their performance regularly.
- Recruitment tools – Ensure all information is accurately stored in our Applicant Tracking System on a real-time and consistent basis.
- Hungry for Results – Gives more than is asked on every task or assignment
- Wins Together – Is a team player, develops robust relationships and works with others across the organisation to get things done
- Customer Obsessed – Gains insight into external and internal customer needs and puts them at the heart of all that we do
- Resilient – Demonstrates a bias for action when faced with tough challenges. Is confident under pressure
- Game Changer – Embraces change with an open-mind and an eagerness to try out new things
- Effective Communicator – Demonstrates humility in their dealings with others. Actively listens with intent, appreciates other viewpoints
Education, Qualifications & Experience
- Experience of working in an in-house talent acquisition team or for a recruitment agency, managing high hiring volumes, gained in a fast paced, dynamic and complex environment
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong problem-solving skills, with an analytical and creative mind-set
- An enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
- Demonstrate an ability to deal with ambiguity and collaborate across many segments of the business
- Strong internal and external customer service focus
- Experience with rapid and complex changing work environments
- Bias for action, strong work ethic, and desire to achieve excellence
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills