Reporting Line: Corporate Real Estate and Workspace Management
Job Location/Office: Milan
This is a key position, managing our working environment in Milan, reporting to the Head of Corporate Real Estate and Workspace Management.
The Workspace Coordinator role has following five principle objectives:
To maintain and improve our internal customer focused working environment to the highest standard.
Work with key stake-holders within the business to ensure that working environment continually meets the changing needs of the business.
Develop and roll out policies and procedures that enhance the operation of the business. We work on the basis that simplicity rules.
To deliver all of the above on time and on budget
- Development and implementation of Facilities and Property related policies
- Monitoring expenses and payments, raising POs when needed
- Development and implementation of cost reduction and cost effectiveness initiatives
- Negotiation and management of services contracts to ensure that economies of scale are achieved reducing the overall cost of facilities management to the core business and ensuring that a consistent, quality service is provided across the group by our service providers.
- Manage contractor and vendor relationships and coordinate and monitor activities of suppliers.
- Development and implementation of FM programmes including preventative and reactive maintenance, life-cycle requirements and service level agreements.
- Conduct and document regular workspace inspections.
- Plan and manage all workplace services including reception, security, cleaning, catering, waste disposal
- Plan and coordinate intra-office moves and allocate and manage space for maximum efficiency.
- Supervise refurbishment and renovation projects including maintenance and repair of facilities and equipment.
- Ensure compliance with health and safety standards and industry code
- Get First Aid and Fire Marshall responsible people trained
- Implement and manage processes and procedures to ensure robust 24/7 response to workspace and equipment alarms and system failures and to requests and issues from occupants.
- Secretarial daily duties (scanning, copying, providing employees daily support also to get them HR and IT help, raising tickets or contacting relevant departments)
- Collaboration with Data Protection team for contractors and employees privacy and data and new GDPR laws
- Liaise with IT and Facilities on all office equipment and setup
- Assist in the onboarding process for new hires (IT, HR)
- Health & Safety (Medical checks, office inspections, periodical mandatory training and relevant reports, First Aid/Fire Marshal trainings)
- Communicates Effectively
- Influencing skills
- Decision Quality
- Drives Results
- Being Resilient
- Strategic Mind-set
- Managing priorities
- Managing complains and sorting issues as soon as possible
- Working knowledge of and experience in maintenance and property management
- Working knowledge of principles and practices of business administration
- Working knowledge of financial principles and practices
- Working knowledge of procurement and contracts
- Working knowledge of health, safety and environmental regulations
- Competent user MS office applications incl. Word, Excel and PowerPoint.