As part of the PPB Security function the senior manager, Group Cyber Security Governance will work closely with regional colleagues to establish global standards and practices for security assurance, threat management and information governance.
The role holder will be responsible for working with key stakeholders across the group to implement and own a cyber security framework, drive governance improvements, monitor and report on progress.
The key required outcomes are consistently high standards of cyber security across the PPB Group. The role holder’s focus will be on strategy and governance rather than the technical aspects of cyber security.
The ideal candidate will have a security or risk background and will also be very commercially focused.
- Working with key stakeholders, will define and agree cyber security governance strategy for people, process and technology
- Driving consistently high standards of cyber security across the PPB Group. This approach will help to ensure that we protect highly sensitive assets such as personally identifiable information (PII) from cyber threats
- Will coordinate all security engagement and reporting for PPB global cyber security projects and initiatives
- Will coordinate all security engagement and reporting for PPB projects that are complex and cross functional.
- Will plan implement and report upon initiatives to drive cyber security governance improvements
- Will oversee the monitoring and measure of effectiveness of cyber security capability in PPB
- Curate and maintain an analysis of best practice security in the digital and multi-channel space
Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge of cyber security frameworks, COBIT, ISF, CMMI, NIST.
- Proven track record of delivering governance improvements at pace.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- A proven track record of a high standard of organisational reporting,
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in a business or technology discipline
- An excellent relationship builder and motivator who will thrive on working closely with
internal teams and clients
- Understanding of the core components of portfolio and demand management
- Knowledge of our technology environments and the products that are built thereon
- Ability to work to exacting deadlines
- Strong analysis, problem resolution, judgment and decision-making skills
- Energetic, flexible, adaptable, change oriented
- Commercially focused
…What Will I Get In Return?!
- Career Progression – 5 global brands in 3 continents = endless opportunities. We’re a FTSE 100 with a start-up soul, so if you enjoy working in a fast-paced, innovative environment, you’ll get on here. There are many directions your career can move in; whether it’s gaining promotion within your existing team, or an international move.
- Flexible Working – We play many roles in our busy lives; juggling family, fitness, work, study and community interests. Sometimes there just aren’t enough hours in the day. Which got us thinking. Wouldn’t it be great if we could play with time and fit in all the things that are important? Good news. You can. We have a host of flexible working options that are available to everyone at PPB.
- Uncapped Holiday Allowance – Yes, you heard that right – UNCAPPED holiday!
The Fun Stuff:
- Target 10% bonus
- Pizza & beer/wine fridge Friday
- Health & Wellbeing, with free classes such a yoga, bootcamp, Brazilian jiu-jitsu, running & cycling clubs etc.
The Boring Stuff:
- Subsidised canteen
- Pension/Flexible Financial Wellbeing
- Private health insurance
- Life assurance
- Income protection