PROCUREMENT EXPERIENCE AN ADVANTAGE. HOWEVER, APPLICATIONS FROM RECENT GRADUATES ARE WELCOME .
This is a 3 month fixed-term contract
Overall Purpose of Job
Paddy Power is looking for an ambitious, enthusiastic and critical thinker to join our Procurement team.
The successful candidate will be required to ensure that the operational Procurement process runs smoothly and effectively and responds to queries from business units.
In addition, the successful candidate will be required from time to time to take on Procurement specific projects determined by the Director of Procurement.
You are comfortable working on multiple tasks and working to tight deadlines. You have strong interpersonal skills and excellent attention to detail as you will be acting as an ambassador for the team when dealing with various internal and external business channels.
You are comfortable within a team environment where you will service a number of different stakeholders. You are keen to make recommendations on potential process and data improvements and drive change.
- Responsible for the contract lifecycle management process and engaging with various teams (Business, Procurement team, IT Security, Tax and Legal)
- Ability to read and understand different types of legal agreements
- Responsible for managing the Contracts database and making sure the contract information are updated on regular basis
- Strong Excel skills knowledge of large spreadsheets, pivot tables, sorting and reporting
- The ability to learn new systems quickly. Previous experience of contract management and/ iProcurement Oracle systems is desirable
- Manage and control the day to day tasks for the online procurement system (Oracle iProcurement)
- Review and release purchase orders using the Oracle iProcurement/Purchasing modules on a daily basis
- Investigate and resolve discrepancies between invoices, good receipts and purchase orders
- Maintain/update iProcurement Stores & item lists – includes working with Finance and Tax teams to ensure accuracy in configuration
- Manage the Procurement email Inbox and answer queries in a timely manner and assist users on iProcurement
- Managing the supplier set up and change processes including verification of details and vetting of suppliers
- Become a champion of the Procurement policy whereby you will field various questions from different internal business units
- Work closely with the Accounts Payable function to assist in resolving invoice queries.
- Running ad hoc reports for Procurement and the Business, as required.
- Manage and upgrade standard Procurement document templates on our Procurement community page.
- From time to time, work closely with Category Managers or the Director of Procurement on specific Procurement related projects
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication, planning and time management skills and Proactive nature
- Proven ability to work to deadlines, prioritise, and perform as part of a team to meet team objectives
- Monitor responses and manage requests for information ensuring appropriate and timely responses are provided.
- Excellent communication skills
- Logical and strategic thinking
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic with a desire to learn
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment
- Excellent Excel
- Excellent attention to detail
Education & Experience:
- Degree Level Educated
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
- 1/2 years’ experience working in a Procurement administration role an advantage, but not essential