Betfair Arcade Marketing Executive
Reporting to the Arcade Manager, you will be responsible for planning and delivering world class marketing campaigns to customers via our website and mobile app, and a variety of communications channels. These campaigns will have a tangible impact on core commercial KPIs, both immediately post campaign and month-on-month, and as such you will have a major commercial impact on the success of the Arcade business. You will be expected to demonstrate month-on-month progression in the impact of your campaigns through constant test and learn activity.
The role requires a highly motivated individual with a strong all round skillset to quickly understand what our customers want, then deliver a high volume of relevant marketing campaigns to them.
Overall responsibility for the Betfair Arcade proposition and revenue targets.
- You will:
- Analyse and fully segment the customer segment in order to deliver effective promotions and customer communications, with support of the Performance team.
- Planning with the Marketing Manager, to deliver best in class marketing campaigns through efficient and value-adding investment of a large marketing budget; covering all opportunities within the sporting calendar and the product roadmap.
- You will be expected to break down processes to enable campaigns to go out quickly, whilst retaining a high level of quality.
- Ensure there is rigor around efficiencies of this spend and that you provide significant ROI.
- Develop, plan and implement promotions and retention campaigns in order to reduce churn and increase average revenue per user.
- Ensure that promotions are consistent, timely, attractive, cost effective, relevant and aligned with other areas of the business.
- Effectively identify and manage any risks within areas of responsibility, taking overall ownership for a promotion from concept to execution.
- Continually analyse promo/campaign performance including take up rates and ROI for optimization purposes.
- Responsible for the planning and targeting of customer communications, with the support of the CRM team.
- Work closely with the Product Manager to ensure that you have all the product and tools available to effectively market to your customer segment.
- Clearly define responsibilities with the Gaming Product & Operations team to ensure the efficient delivery of customer communications.
- Regularly liaise with other Marketing Execs in the Gaming team to ensure shared learning, best practises, latest techniques and consistency with marketing efforts.
- Report on the effectiveness of marketing activities to the commercial team and other stakeholders.
- Test, learn and continually improve.
- Ensure promo material is aligned to brand guidelines.
- Passion: determined to work out the right course of action for the team and deliver against it
- Customer obsessed: understands or quickly gains an understanding of what motivates Sports Bettors and / Casino customer to choose a website and play
- Quality obsessed: gets it right first time and questions whether this piece of work is your best
- Comfortable both in detail and in stepping back and considering long term strategy
- Works well both individually and as part of a team
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- Analytical mind and ability to manage promotional risk
- Experience of managing promotion budgets
- Experience of working with remote teams and with agencies
- A passion for Gaming and maximising player values
- A strong understanding of what motivates a customer to play
- Great people skills and tenacity
- A proactive attitude with a desire to win
We never forget our responsibilities to consumers and the wider communities we operate in. Paddy Power Betfair is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity.
By submitting your application online, you agree that: your details will be used to progress your application for employment. If your application is successful, your details will be used to administer your personnel record. If your application is unsuccessful, we will retain your details for a period no longer than two years, in order to consider you for prospective Paddy Power Betfair roles.