CRM Exec – Betfair UK&I Sport
CRM Team within Marketing Department at Paddy Power Betfair
Reports to: CRM Manager – Betfair UK&I Sport
Purpose of the role:
Reporting to the CRM Manager – Betfair UK&I Sport, this key purpose of this role is to contribute to the delivery of all Betfair’s Online Sportsbook and Exchange CRM campaigns in the UK and Ireland. Responsibilities cover the full CRM process from assisting with the planning and costing, to building and execution of specific campaigns. This exec will be one of three CRM executives working in the Betfair Sport CRM team, who work closely with the Betfair Gaming and International CRM teams to bring the brand strategy to life in communications.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Support the CRM Manager – Betfair UK&I Sport in the planning, costing, building and execution of CRM campaigns for Betfair Sport (Sportsbook and Exchange) in the UK and Ireland, based on specific customer segmentation, campaign or behavioural change objectives. This will be achieved by:
- Acting as main point of contact for Betfair Sport Commercial Execs to understand their commercial needs.
- Partnering with the marketing insight team to constantly improve targeting and campaign performance.
- Work closely with Creative Studio to deliver exciting on brand content (both visual and copy).
- Deliver flawless execution of campaigns across a variety of channels, working closely with CRM Data.
- Contribute to the monthly planning process which is led by the CRM Manager, with a view to developing longer term customer-centric plans, which result in improved campaign execution.
- Work closely with the Betfair UK&I Gaming Execs to ensure the brand is talking to customers with one voice.
- Work closely with the Betfair International CRM Execs to ensure global scale is achieved for sport wherever possible.
- Establish a strong relationship with the Lifecycle Execs to deliver integrated comms plan.
- Contribute to monthly reporting which clearly links to P&L KPIs and which focuses on which activities should be dialled up / down.
- Feed into the CRM Manager’s ongoing budget management to meet the desired balance between ROI and spend.
- Contribute to culture of continuous improvement by assisting with pilot projects to test new approaches / technology (e.g. Moveable Ink) to optimise campaigns and rolling out approach across all BAU projects once approved.
- Regularly sharing plans and learnings with the Paddy Power Sports Execs to see what can be reapplied across brands.
- Identify opportunities for automation and scale, co-ordinating a breadth of teams to implement.
Skills / Technical Competencies:
- Ability to work at a fast pace, whilst still showing meticulous attention to detail.
- Highly organised and focused, with excellent project management skills.
- Ability to understand the implementation of sophisticated customer segmentation.
- Data literate and comfortable in using data to make better decisions
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Collaborative, with ability to build strong relationships with both P&L teams, as well as other Marketing teams.
- Innovative and creative – able to think about new approaches to solve problems.
- Customer centric.
- Knowledge of CRM systems and processes (ESP software, planning tools & Excel).
- Ability to work with raw data to analyse campaigns and draw useful conclusions.
- Ability to edit HTML and QC the coding of others to a high level.
- Knowledge and experience of using Google Analytics and/or Tableau.
- Good knowledge of sports, online gaming or gambling.
- Ideally some previous experience in CRM or a related field.
- Relentless Will To Win: We strive to stay ahead of the game and achieve more for our customers and each other.
- Collaboration: We win by having the best people, working well together and building strong relationships.
- Integrity: We take pride in doing what’s right. No exceptions.
- Agility: We adapt at pace and with purpose, and thrive amid change.
- Low Ego: We take our work seriously but not ourselves, and never believe our own hype.