Job Title: Customer Analytics Manager
Reporting Line: Head of Performance & Analytics (Paddy Power)
Job Location/Office: Dublin
The Paddy Power Commercial team is responsible for the overall revenue for the Sports and Gaming products across PaddyPower.com. The team is tasked with ensuring that performance trends are understood, learnings are leveraged and that the propositions of both brands are delivered consistently. The team works closely with multiple stakeholders and teams around the business to ensure delivery of these objectives.
Customer Analytics forms part of the Performance & Analytics team within Paddy Power Commercial. Customer Analytics is responsible for assessing how customer behaviours are impacting on commercial performance, how PPB operations, products, pricing and promotions impact on those customers and how we can influence customer activity using analytics. This team enables Paddy Power to gain competitive advantage and improve market share by informing decision making, customer proposition and strategy development.
Customer Analytics Manager – will act as a key leader within the Performance & Analytics team and will have people management of 1 full time Customer Analyst. The team will perform deep analysis of customer behaviours and journeys – why they do what they do and what impact this has on business performance. This will include:
1. Performing ad-hoc deep dive analysis on customer activity and behaviour to understand how it impacts on commercial performance
2. Performing customer segmentations and clustering to allow for deeper understanding of our customer base and greater personalisation
3. Understanding our operational levers, including pricing and promotions, how they impact on customer behaviour and how we can adjust customer activities
4. Working with the Business Performance teams to identify areas for deeper analysis considerations or input towards strategic projects
5. Work with Data Science Team to ensure the right customer insights are fed into statistical models to predict customer activities and allow intervention to improve customer experience and revenues
6. Manage stakeholders in the Sports, Gaming, VIP and Marketing teams in order to prioritise work and deliver on expectations
Prerequisites for the role include a technical/analytical skill set and the effective management of highly technical analysts to deliver high quality work which enriches our understanding of the customer.
Education, Qualifications & Experience
We never forget our responsibilities to consumers and the wider communities we operate in. Paddy Power Betfair is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity.
By submitting your application online, you agree that: your details will be used to progress your application for employment. If your application is successful, your details will be used to administer your personnel record. If your application is unsuccessful, we will retain your details for a period no longer than two years, in order to consider you for prospective Paddy Power Betfair roles.