The Head of Partnerships will be responsible for managing the partnership program for the Paddy Power and Betfair brands across all regions. The primary responsibility is to be meet the agreed commercial and campaign demands of the selected brands. Reporting to the Digital Director, the role will have responsibility for taking our Partnership channel to the next level with a key focus on making the team more digitally focused and growing our international partnership program.
- Develop and manage affiliate revenue, customer forecasts and team goals, help set the budget and create acquisition plans for all countries.
- Sourcing new partnerships to expand the client base and maintaining strong relationships with existing partners.
- Set the channel up for International growth across both established and unestablished regions.
- Manage and drive profitable customer acquisition through affiliate partnerships on various affiliate network solutions and direct relationships with partners.
- Stakeholder management to ensure team performance and vison is communicated clearly.
- Managing a large team across multiple locations to ensure the team are motivated and striving to meet goals.
- Responsible for developing and setting the plans for the partnerships team & delivery of campaigns globally. Working with the central promotions teams to build, deliver and analyse promotions for both new and existing customers across all PPB products.
- Working with the web analytics and customer insight teams to develop analytical plans for new/prospect customer activity and to ensure that we are optimizing partnership activity based on funnel performance
- Responsible for ensuring the partnership team become more digitally focused and explore new ways to work with partners.
- Monitor the competitive landscape to constantly identify new marketing opportunities.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Must have experience of working in a campaign management capacity in Internet Advertising and Marketing, Consumer E-commerce, and/or Direct Response Marketing with a focus on Online
- Proven leader and ability to nurture grow and acquire talent.
- An in depth understanding of affiliate marketing ideally within the Gambling sector.
- Track record of analysing online issues and opportunities as well as providing and implementing recommendations to improve campaigns.
- Solid knowledge of ad-serving, tracking systems, RTB and their applications.
- Enthusiastically committed to establishing oneself as top talent in the field of Internet Advertising and Marketing, Consumer E-commerce, and/or Direct Response Marketing as well as pursuing development of own knowledge base and skill set through constant learning.
- Strong analytical / reporting skills with the ability to make data-justified business decisions
- Strong communication skills with the ability to be able to communicate effectively with all levels within the business
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Team player with personal characteristics that engender trust and confidence
- International experience in building new markets desirable.
- Highly analytical, focussed and results-driven
- Ability to work independently and in a team as well as ability to take on responsibility for own projects
- Comfortable within a changing and developing environment
- Confidence to make own decisions and manage 3rd party relationships
- Must be approachable at all times and in all situations
- Ability to prioritise, organise and multi-task
- Must have flexible attitude and the ability to work under pressure
- Motivated, enthusiastic and focused on a career in marketing
- Speak – Danish, Spanish or Italian – desirable, not compulsory.