This role is based in London, but applications will be accepted from candidates that wish to be based in Dublin (occasional travel required between locations).
The Insights Analyst will work within the International Commercial team, driving key analysis to help improve the commercial strategy within the International P&L. The International business is a dynamic and growing area, requiring fast and informed analysis leading to good decisions and commercial outcomes.
The role will leverage internal data sources, market data and industry knowledge & expertise, working with internal and external stakeholders to support strategic decision-making.
Analysis to cover, but not limited to: Revenue/Performance, Conversion Funnels, Promotions and spend analysis, Country Specific Trends, Product Usage over time, Product Launch analysis, Acquisition analysis etc
This is what you’ll be doing….
- Production and collation of incisive reports, informing the business of internal and external issues as they relate to the International Business
- Conducting research and analysis into the primary drivers of performance, identifying areas of strength and weakness, making recommendations on drivers of change accordingly
- Strategic planning around key customer facing proposition decisions
- Research and analysis on ongoing changes to the customer facing proposition, and recommendations for future work
- Support self-serve data analysis tools, e.g. Tableau, used by all International stakeholders
- Drive the expansion of the body of knowledge within the International Business and across the Group
- Ad hoc analysis as requested
- Work with the team and stakeholders to formulate ideas and prioritise the backlog for long term projects which can inform and drive strategic decisions
What We’re Looking For….
- Degree educated within a highly numerical/analytical field (i.e. mathematics, statistics, etc.)
- Commercial experience in a customer-focused analytical, statistical or quantitative role;
- Ability to apply aptitude and analytical rigor to perform structured analysis of data and synthesis into useful formats and bring actionable commercial insights;
- Pro-active problem solver with flexibility to work across an open, fast moving entrepreneurial company
- Strong ability in Microsoft Excel is a key requirement
- Knowledge of R (or equivalent), Excel VBA, SQL and manipulation of large datasets a distinct advantage.
…What Will I Get In Return?!
- Career Progression – 5 global brands in 3 continents = endless opportunities. We’re a FTSE 100 with a start-up soul, so if you enjoy working in a fast-paced, innovative environment, you’ll get on here. There are many directions your career can move in; whether it’s gaining promotion within your existing team, or an international move.
- Flexible Working – We play many roles in our busy lives; juggling family, fitness, work, study and community interests. Sometimes there just aren’t enough hours in the day. Which got us thinking. Wouldn’t it be great if we could play with time and fit in all the things that are important? Good news. You can. We have a host of flexible working options that are available to everyone at PPB.
- Uncapped Holiday Allowance – Yes, you heard that right – UNCAPPED holiday!
The Fun Stuff:
- Target 10% bonus
- Pizza & beer/wine fridge Friday
- Health & Wellbeing, with free classes such a yoga, bootcamp, Brazilian jiu-jitsu, running & cycling clubs etc.
The Boring Stuff:
- Subsidised canteen
- Pension/Flexible Financial Wellbeing
- Private health insurance
- Life assurance
- Income protection
Flexible Working Options:
1/ Flexible Hours
2/ Working From Home