JOB TITLE: Product Executive – Betfair
REPORTING LINE: Lead Product Manager, BF
JOB LOCATION/OFFICE: Dublin
Reporting to the Lead Product Manager BF, the Product Executive will be responsible for developing sportsbook Product on the BF brand and supporting other key sportsbook initiatives aligned to the BF strategic goals.
Based on customer needs and business objectives, this role will work with the broader BF Product Team to deliver a market leading product experience for core sports bettors through the distinctive BF brand.
You will be obsessed with how BF customers interact with our products, using data and insights to ensure we develop a pipeline of compelling products that differentiate BF in the minds of our customers.
You will also work closely with a broader community of product managers across BF & PP to share and leverage best practice.
The Product Executive – Betair will:
- Be metric obsessed, monitoring and reporting on product and customer KPIs, aligned to PPB strategic goals
- Work with the Lead Product Manager, BF to clearly articulate the respective customer “why” behind initiatives
- Understand distinct segment personas, drivers of performance, behavioural attributes pain points and customer journeys and use evidence to demonstrate customer needs
- Gather and manage product feedback from surveys, user research, customer data & analytics and A/B testing when required
- Capture and translate user needs into requirements and priorities
Align Product Roadmap to BF Sportsbook Strategy
- Provide clear product direction and focus on measurable outcomes and success metrics, not solutions
Product Lifecycle Management
- Live and breathe evidence-based product development and day-to-day management
- Obsess about driving positive impact to BF, measuring and tracking key product performance
- Work with Lead Product Manager, Customer Support, P&L, Trading and Technical teams to identify opportunities and improve product performance
- Co-ordinate competitor and market activity monitoring and continuously assess strengths, weaknesses and opportunities for the BF product
- Coordinate product launches with the Lead Product Manager BF, marketing and P&L teams
- Ensure all initiatives have defined customer needs, clearly articulated business cases and time-based success metrics that are agreed with key stakeholders
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define & communicate the product outcomes
The Product Executive – Betfair will be…
- Customer Obsessed: Builds strong relationships with stakeholders; champions the needs of customers and the importance of exceeding expectations; builds and delivers solutions that exceed customer expectations; prioritises customer satisfaction and builds commitment in others to provide outstanding service
- Effective Communicator: Communicates Product goals clearly to stakeholders involved in initiatives
- Quality Decision Maker: Makes quality, long and short-term decisions at pace considering various inputs and through collaborating effectively; regularly practices and encourages cross-functional problem solving and decision making.
- Nimble: Is energised by new and unfamiliar situations and quickly adapts; open to new ideas and ways of working; proactively shares lessons learned across the organisation.
- Hungry for Results: Takes accountability for results and can cut across silos to support making the right decisions; develops a good reputation with stakeholders for being trusted, fair and for doing what’s right
- Commercially Savvy: Develops a solid understanding of business drivers and the industry to support decisions.
EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Degree level education
- Understanding of Online product management
- Knowledge of the sports/betting industry would be an advantage
By submitting your application online, you agree that your details will be used to progress your application. If your application is successful, your details will be used to administer your HR record. If your application is unsuccessful, we will retain your details for a period no longer than two years, to consider you for prospective Paddy Power Betfair roles.
Flexible Working Options:
1. Work from home
2. Flexible hours