Job Title: PP Gaming Performance Analyst
Reporting Line: PP Gaming Performance Manager
Job Location/Office: Dublin
The Paddy Power Commercial team is responsible for the overall revenue for the Sports and Gaming products across PaddyPower.com. The team is tasked with ensuring that performance trends are understood, learnings are leveraged and that the propositions of both brands are delivered consistently. The team works closely with multiple stakeholders and teams around the business to ensure delivery of these objectives.
The Gaming Performance Team forms part of the Performance & Analytics team within Paddy Power Commercial. The Gaming Performance Analyst will be tasked with tracking and interpreting commercial performance for the Paddy Power Gaming business. They will become the subject matter expert in Gaming products and will leverage their expertise to develop compelling propositions that drive sustainable revenue growth.
The successful candidate will have an opportunity to influencing our strategy to drive performance of the PP Gaming business. Reporting into the Gaming Performance Manager, they will own key stakeholder relationships and will have exposure to senior management across the organisation.
- Understand and contextualise the performance of the PP Gaming business, developing actionable insights.
- Succinctly describe the performance and quickly identify concerns, communicating these to relevant stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Work closely with stakeholders to define analytical requirements, prioritise work, manage expectations and deliver results in a timely and informative way
- Using Data Analysis to understand why customers do what they do and why those activities impact on business performance – Influence commercial, marketing and trading teams to deliver on value propositions
- Strategic Mindset: takes a long-term view and anticipates future trends and implications
- Drives Results: gets stuck in and achieves results that impact the bottom line with high levels of energy and enthusiasm
- Collaborates: is a team player – works with others across the organisation to get things done
- Customer focus: Thinks about customers 24/7, and puts them at the heart of all that we do
- Must have a successful track record of making things happen in each of the following areas:
- Working closely with stakeholders to identify issues and solutions
- Providing an excellent service to business users;
- Creating a proven, significant uplift in business performance
- A successful track record as an analyst in a high volume, data-rich, complex business, including excellent understanding of data and analytical technical infrastructure is desirable
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Naturally inquisitive mind-set: wants to understand behaviour, look for patterns, find great things
Education, Qualifications & Experience
- Relevant 3rd level degree in a business or analytical discipline
- 1+ years’ experience of delivering outstanding results in a commercial role
- Strong analytical background; high numerical aptitude is required
- High intellectual capability and a passion for finding solutions to complex problems
- Have a track record of producing or interpreting insights that influence senior decision makers and other stake holders
- Experience in quickly reacting to business under-performance, working with multiple stakeholders to collate an appropriate response
- Ability to tell a performance “story” succinctly and in an engaging manner
- Team player with personal characteristics that engender trust and confidence
- Must have an excellent understanding of the financial and operational KPIs upon which business decisions are based and against which strategic success is measured
- Ideally will have a passion for the industry, our products and a good understanding of how other functional teams operate
We never forget our responsibilities to consumers and the wider communities we operate in. Paddy Power Betfair is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity.
By submitting your application online, you agree that: your details will be used to progress your application for employment. If your application is successful, your details will be used to administer your personnel record. If your application is unsuccessful, we will retain your details for a period no longer than two years, in order to consider you for prospective Paddy Power Betfair roles.
Flexible Working Options:
1/ Working from Home
2/ Flexible Hours