We are looking for a user experience researcher who has a strong obsession with customers
and their experience with our products. You’ll want to understand what
makes them tick, how they use our products and how we can improve the
user experience for them.
You’ll be accustomed to suggesting and facilitating various research sessions
using qualitative and quantitative methods in agile environments.
You will be working closely with stakeholders including designers, developers
and product managers to deliver user generated insights that drive business
What you’ll be doing…
- Support Product Design Research and Optimisation Manager with creating and smoothly implementing user research projects
- Run pilot and customer facing user testing sessions in various environments including a purpose built UX research lab
- Prioritise assigned projects from backlog and incoming requests
- Work with the team to identify and realise opportunities to generate user insights through user testing and/or other user research methods
- Produce high quality reports from research sessions and present findings to stakeholders
- Advise on most appropriate processes and outputs for each project
- Work with designers, UX teams, UI developers and analysts throughout the business to identify opportunities for improving the product suite and our users’ experience
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across various parts of the business to enhance understanding of user research
- Keep updated on latest technologies and knowledge that can enhance user research testing strategy and share this with the team
What you’ll need…
- 2-3+ years experience of working within user research or similar role
- An understanding of UX research theory including how to work with qualitative, quantitative data.
- Experience in designing a usability study and using industry level usability software
- Experience running studies in a formal lab, an informal lab and remote.
- Have personally run several usability study sessions
- Comfort and experience in working in an Agile setting
- Ability to present proposals and findings in a clear concise way
What we offer…
- Uncapped annual leave/paid time off
- Competitive salaries & company bonuses
- Paid healthcare & pension schemes
- Long term illness cover & life assurance
- Tax saver schemes, bike schemes and more
- Subsidised canteen & barista on site