Job Title: PP Gaming Planning & Projects Executive Reporting to: PP Gaming Cross Sell Manager.
- Working from home on occassion
- Flexible working hours
- Planning & executing Gaming wide (all Gaming channels) campaigns e.g gaming wide churn etc. (briefing creative, building content for all customer comms, onsite coverage etc.)
- Defining the execution of free to play games across the various Gaming products. This will include working with Design on the mechanic, onsite designs, comms messaging & working with Ops to ensure the set up and customer journeys are seamless.
- Coordinating our marketing planning cycle to ensure plans are delivered on time to our key stakeholders & assisting in strengthening the process. This includes identifying weaknesses in current processes and coming up with solutions and recommendations (e.g. documenting all the processes, reducing the workload for marketing execs to deliver on campaigns etc.)
- Ownership of Gaming Plan documentation – managing amendments and cancellations with both CRM and Marketing Teams.
- Defining the customer comms segmentation strategy (insight / data driven) to ensure the customer gets the right message while driving revenue growth.
- Working with Design to ensure consistency around BVI across all channels.
- Day to day point of contact for CRM, CRM Data and Ops for escalating issues effecting promo execution.
- Work with Customer Service to ensure agents are well informed on offers and have all necessary information to help customers.
- Supporting Manager on key commercial projects.
- Working with Betfair Planning team to deliver and roll out cross brand initiatives.
Behavioural Competencies: The successful candidate is likely to possess:
- Strategic Mindset: takes a long-term view and anticipates future trends and implications.
- Business Insights: has a nose for business, uses insights to impact commercial drivers.
- Drives Results: gets stuck in and achieves results that impact the bottom line with high levels of energy and enthusiasm.
- Collaborates: is a team player – works with others across the business to get things done.
- Communicates effectively – Continuously working with teams to get things done.
- Customer focus: Thinks about customers 24/7, and puts them at the heart of all that we do Education,
Qualifications & Experience.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to communicate effectively at all levels within the business.
- Experience in data driven decision making and proven numerical aptitude.
- Able to multitask and work under pressure.
- Previous experience in either Marketing or CRM would be considered an asset.
- Ability to build successful relationships with stakeholders.
Our values are important to us. In fact, they shape and guide everything we do – from improving our performance and working as a team, to hiring the right people and developing our talent. There are five key values that we live by: Relentless Will To Win: We strive to stay ahead of the game and achieve more for our customers and each other. Collaboration: We win by having the best people, working well together and building strong relationships. Integrity: We take pride in doing what’s right. No exceptions. Agility: We adapt at pace and with purpose, and thrive amid change. Low Ego: We take our work seriously but not ourselves, and never believe our own hype.