Paddy Power Betfair (PPB) require a Responsible Gambling Case Manager to coordinate the effective management of customer complaints and queries. The RG Case Management team is responsible for, and empowered to, investigate and resolve where possible cases that have been escalated to RG via Customer Support, Senior Management and external sources, such as Regulators and Legal bodies.
This role will report directly to the Head of RG Behavioural Insight & Case Management, and will collaborate with other areas of the business to ensure that a full detailed picture of the customer journey is captured and presented in an understandable format. The successful candidate will be expected to drive performance and collaboration within the team.
The RG Case Manager will have a keen interest in the areas of Responsible Gambling and investigations, have the customer at the heart of all that they do and be comfortable managing and influencing senior stakeholders.
- Lead and motivate to enhance the daily performance of the RG Case Management team, in order to achieve/exceed business targets, whilst maintaining excellent customer outcomes.
- Coordinate the PPB response to all RG queries from a number of sources.
- Present to senior stakeholders on the resolution of high priority cases.
- Undertake in-depth transactional and behavioural reviews to form a full customer risk assessment.
- Facilitate via in depth investigations the monitoring, detection and interaction of customers that display “at risk” behaviours.
- Take learnings from emergent cases and highlight gaps in processes to drive continuous improvement within RG.
- Use analytical and problem-solving capabilities to allow for the resolution of issues and suggested modifications to achieve KPIs.
- Build robust RG Case Management process and reporting framework, that drives customer centric improvements in the RG space.
- Collaborate with wider RG management team, to ensure aligned approach between operations, insights and case management teams.
- Work with Voice of the Customer and Customer Experience Teams to tell the customers story and remove Pain Points.
- Engage and build relationships with key internal stakeholders such as AML, Fraud, Customer Support, & Payments to ensure that RG risks are managed effectively with minimal friction to our customers.
- Identify at least one strong successor and develop this individual’s skills via coaching and expansions of experience and responsibility
- Support ongoing Training & Staff development, and foster a culture of respect, change and learning amongst the teams.
COMPETENCIES & SKILLS
The successful candidate is likely to be:
- Quality Decision Maker: Makes quality, long term and short-term decisions considering various inputs
- Hungry for Results: Drives self and others to excel and raise the bar on performance; maintains a high level of personal and collective energy to achieve results that are aligned and contribute to functional performance and strategy, consistently delivers exceptional results and is undeterred by challenging circumstances
- Effective Communicator: Develops and delivers multimode communications relevant to the unique needs of different audiences.
- Customer Focused: Builds and maintains effective working relationships with customers; gains insight and stays attuned to current and emerging customer needs; uses customer insights to build and identify creative and improved solutions; holds self and others accountable for delivering services that exceed customer expectations
- Big Thinker: Balances strategic objectives with day to day activities; drives efforts and initiatives which will have the greatest strategic impact; considers and explores scenarios and possibilities to help the team and/or organization prepare and succeed in the future
- Nimble: Is agile and flexible. Learns quickly when faced with new situations.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- A leader who can demonstrate their ability to motivate staff and to strike the correct balance between the provision of excellent customer service and effective risk management.
- Highly developed communication skills and an ability to build and maintain working relationships with the wider business.
- Ability to manage and influence senior stakeholders in pressure situations to deliver results to tight deadlines.
- Very high attention to detail and proven ability to plan, organise and prioritize work accordingly.
- Proven investigative skills in relation to customer risk, i.e. Fraud, AML and Responsible Gambling.
- Strong commercial acumen with a history of adding value across the wider business and a track record of developing flexible solutions in risk to changing business needs.
- Maintains a continuous focus on the customer and the customer experience.
Desirable Skills and Experience
- 2+ years experience in relevant specialism such as Responsible Gambling and/or Case Management.
- A full understanding of key legislation, regulatory bodies and best practice deployed within the area of social responsibility.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or technology discipline.
- Working knowledge of Paddy Power Betfair suite of products.
Flexible Working Options:
1/ Working from Home
2/ Flexible Hours