Paddy Power Betfair (PPB) require an Operational Insights Analyst to assist the Head of Responsible Gambling (RG), Europe and wider Responsible Gambling Management Team with the management, execution, monitoring, and delivery of our suite of RG KPI’s as well as providing RG reporting and insights.
Reporting directly to the Head of Responsible Gambling, Europe, this analyst role will have responsibility for building a new suite of rejuvenated KPI’s, provide operational insights, support the RG Management Team with agent/team performance statistics, produce regular stakeholder scorecards/kpi metrics, and work towards automation of reporting.
- Alongside the RG Management Team conduct a full review of all RG Operational KPI’s
- Provide regular RG reporting and operational insights to the RG management team on the efficiency of our tools and processes
- Provide regular scorecards to our wider stakeholders including Customer Operations, Compliance, & Commercial
- Provide support for RG projects ensuring all reporting requirements are gathered, developed and tested to ensure strong operational controls and reporting are implemented.
- Review the industry for best practice RG Operational Team KPI’s and compare and contrast for gaps/insights/improvements
- Assist the RG Management Team by producing regular statistics on agent/team performance covering our key areas
- Work closely with RG Training specialist to identify opportunities for improvements
- Work towards automation for our KPI’s
- Support the Head of RG and RG Ops Management team with adhoc data insight requests when required
- When required, conduct operational RG reviews and provide support across the wider RG teams
COMPETENCIES & SKILLS
- Relentless will to win – drives solutions at pace, actively removes roadblocks, ensure focus on delivery of core items and delivers to tight deadlines.
- Collaborates, is a team player – works with others across the organisation to get things done
- Customer Focus, thinks about the customers 24/7, and puts them at the heart of all that we do.
- Communicates Effectively, develops and delivers multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences
- Nimble Learning, is agile and flexible. Learns quickly when faced with new situations
- Business Insights, has a nose for business, uses insights to impact commercial drivers. Is competitive
- Data manipulation and extraction skills are desired using some or all of: SQL, Redshift & Aurora, Oracle DW, MS SQL Server, including advanced skills in data visualisation using SQL, Visual Studio (Microsoft BI Packages) and Tableau.
- Experience with R or Python is desirable
- Analytical and problemsolving skills based on a data driven approach.
- Ability to take large swathes of information and present it to non-experts in a visual format.
- A willingness to challenge and think differently.
- Great attention to detail to execute flawlessly at speed.
- Proven results in efficiency and productivity
- Proficient in the use of MS Office software.
- High level of attention to detail, confidential and integrity.
- Independent mind-set and capable of managing and prioritizing own workload in a highly pressured environment.
- Ability to understand the bigger picture and work as a team.
Education, Qualifications & Experience
- Relevant degree qualification essential.
- 1 + years Data Analysis and insight experience important.
- Formalised training or demonstrable strong experience in SQL important.
Flexible Working Options:
1/ Working from Home
2/ Flexible Hours