CRM Manager – Betfair UK&I Gaming
CRM Team within Marketing Department at Paddy Power Betfair
Reports to: Head of Betfair CRM
Purpose of the role:
Reporting to the Head of Betfair CRM, this key purpose of this role is to lead the team delivering all Betfair’s Gaming CRM campaigns in the UK and Ireland. Responsibilities cover the full CRM process from the planning and costing, to building and execution of a campaign. This manager will be responsible for the management and development of two CRM executives and will work closely with the Head of Betfair CRM, alongside the Betfair UK / IRE Sports CRM Manager, to bring the brand’s strategy to life in communications.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Lead a team to plan, cost, build and execute Betfair’s Gaming CRM campaigns (across Casino, Games, Poker, Bingo and Live Casino) in the UK / Ireland, based on specific customer segmentation, campaign or behavioural change objectives. This will be achieved by:
- Acting as main point of contact for Betfair Gaming Commercial Managers.
- Partnering with the marketing insight team to constantly improve targeting and campaign performance.
- Work closely with Creative Studio to deliver exciting on brand content (both visual and copy).
- Lead monthly planning process, with a view to developing longer term customer-centric plans, which result in improved campaign execution.
- Work closely with the CRM Manager – Betfair UK&I Sport to ensure plans are integrated and the brand is talking to customers with one voice.
- Establish a strong relationship with the Lifecycle CRM Team to deliver integrated comms plan.
- Manage two CRM marketing executives, developing work plans which align to the team goals, helping them devise personal development plans and providing ongoing guidance and support.
- Deliver monthly reporting which clearly links to P&L KPIs and which focuses on which activities should be dialled up / down.
- Proactively manage the Betfair Gaming UK&I CRM budget to meet the desired balance between ROI and spend.
- Foster culture of continuous improvement, role modelling the use of all available marketing technology to drive continuous improvement. Work with the Head of Betfair CRM to pilot the use of new technology and approaches e.g. on Moveable Ink to optimise campaigns and roll out across teams as appropriate.
- Regularly sharing plans and learnings with the CRM Manager – Betfair Gaming to see what can be reapplied across brands.
- Identify opportunities for automation and scale, co-ordinating a breadth of teams to implement.
Skills / Technical Competencies:
- Ability to work at a fast pace, whilst still showing meticulous attention to detail.
- Highly organised and focused, with excellent project management skills.
- Ability to understand the implementation of sophisticated customer segmentation.
- Data literate and comfortable in using data to make better decisions
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Collaborative, with ability to build strong relationships with both P&L teams, as well as other Marketing teams.
- Innovative and creative – able to think about new approaches to solve problems.
- Strong people manager.
- Customer centric.
- Knowledge of CRM systems and processes (ESP software, planning tools & Excel).
- Ability to work with raw data to analyse campaigns and draw useful conclusions.
- Ability to edit HTML and QC the coding of others to a high level.
- Knowledge and experience of using Google Analytics and Tableau.
- Good knowledge of sports, online gaming or gambling.
- Proven experience at Manager level, within a similar industry
- Extensive experience of creating and executing cross channel CRM campaigns that provide a best in class customer experience and drive improved commercial performance.
- Experience of managing others.
- Experience in automating campaigns & developing strategy utilising real-time data
Closing date for applications: 19th January 2019