Job Title: Retail Talent Acquisition Specialist
Job Location/Office: Clonskeagh, Dublin
The successful candidate will be accountable for delivering exceptional Talent for our hiring needs across our Retail shops in both Ireland and Northern Ireland. They will work closely with the HR Business Partners and key business stakeholders to ensure we are sourcing the best talent. This role will have responsibility for ensuring the recruitment process and onboarding administration continues to run smoothly and effectively, whilst having the opportunity to work on some exciting projects.
- Stakeholder management – Build and maintain strong relationships with HR Business Partners, District Managers and wider Retail operational teams.
- Candidate experience – Champion the “every candidate is a customer” mentality and ensure this culture is inherent in everything we do. Own relationship with all candidates, guiding them through the full recruitment lifecycle from initial screening to offer/rejection to onboarding.
- Candidate sourcing – Advertise vacancies for both internal and external roles. Shortlist applications, conduct phone screen calls and schedule interviews with suitable applicants.
- Recruitment tools – Ensure all information is accurately stored in our recruitment system on a real-time and consistent basis.
- Candidate management – Complete interviews with potential hires and liaise with District Managers on role offers subject to successful reference checks completed.
- Onboarding – ensure a first class experience for all new hires when starting in PP Retail, working with L&D team and wider HR team to ensure all new hire packs have been issued and training details confirmed.
- Reporting & analysis – Provide regular and ad-hoc reports for key stakeholders to provide recruitment insights to HR Director.
- Hungry for Results – Gives more than is asked on every task or assignment
- Wins Together – Is a team player, develops robust relationships and works with others across the organisation to get things done
- Resilient – Demonstrates a bias for action when faced with tough challenges. Is confident under pressure
- Game Changer – Embraces change with an open-mind and an eagerness to try out new things
- Effective Communicator – Demonstrates humility in their dealings with others. Actively listens with intent, appreciates others opinions
- Excellent communication skills, spoken and written
- Strong proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
Education, Qualifications & Experience
- Experience of working in a fast paced, dynamic, administration high recruitment environment
- Ideal candidate would have experience in retail recruitment
- Relevant 3rd level degree
- You must enjoy interacting with a high volume of candidates daily
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
- An enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
- Strong internal and external customer service focus
- Bias for action, strong work ethic, and desire to achieve excellence