CRM Executive – Betfair International Projects and Performance
Full Time, Permanent Role, Based in any of our office locations in London, Dublin, Malta or Cluj
Purpose of the role:
Reporting to the Betfair International CRM Manager, you will develop your existing CRM skills to make a real difference to the success of Betfair’s International customer proposition. Working as part of International CRM team, this role will stretch your numerical and analytical capabilities whilst working on a wide variety of customer strategy and CRM activities, across our Sportsbook, Exchange and Gaming proposition
This Executive will be one of four CRM Executives working in the Betfair International CRM team and will also work closely with the Betfair UK/ IRE CRM teams to bring the brand strategy to life in communications. Due to the balance between analytical work and ownership of CRM initiatives, this role offers great potential for progression into obtaining niche expertise or into a generalist role within Paddy Power Betfair
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Ownership of customer & CRM KPIs including reporting and presenting back on trends and drivers of performance to senior business stakeholders
- Undertake analysis of customer data (e.g. loyalty campaigns, adobe and Moveable Ink data) to conclude on customer behaviour hypotheses and impact of new campaigns
- Contribute to the monthly planning process which is led by the CRM Manager, with a view to developing longer term customer-centric plans, which result in improved campaign execution.
- Contribute to culture of continuous improvement by assisting with pilot projects to test new approaches / technology (e.g. Moveable Ink) to optimise campaigns and rolling out approach across all BAU projects once approved.
- Support the planning, costing, building and execution of CRM campaigns for Betfair International campaigns, based on specific customer segmentation, campaign or behavioural change objectives. This will be achieved by:
- Acting as main point of contact for Betfair International Commercial Executives to understand their commercial needs.
- Partnering with the marketing insight team to constantly improve targeting and campaign performance.
- Deliver flawless execution of campaigns across a variety of channels, working closely with CRM Data.
- Identify opportunities for automation and scale, co-ordinating a breadth of teams to implement.
- Establish a strong relationship with the Automation Executives to deliver integrated comms plan.
- Regularly sharing plans and learnings with the Paddy Power Executives to see what can be reapplied across brands.
- Acquire and maintain a good understanding of Paddy Power Betfair and competitors’ gaming products and communications.
Skills / Technical Competencies:
- Pro-active problem solver with ability to take full ownership of projects and campaign initiatives
- Communicate complex data in comprehensible ways.
- Innovative and creative – able to think about new approaches to solve problems.
- Questions the status quo and persistently reviews information sources available to find the answers
- Ability to apply aptitude and analytical rigor for structured data analysis and bring actionable commercial insights
- Ability to understand the implementation of sophisticated customer segmentation.
- Customer focused, with good attention to detail and taking responsibility for the accuracy of their work
- Ability to work at a fast pace, highly organised and focused, with excellent project management skills.
- Collaborative with excellent stakeholder management skills
- Committed to seek out and build relationships across an open, fast moving company
- Knowledge of CRM systems and processes (ESP software, planning tools & Excel).
- Ability to edit HTML and QC the coding of others to a high level.
- Knowledge and experience of using Google Analytics and/or Tableau.
- Good knowledge of sports, online gaming or gambling.
- Language skills highly desirable.
- Experienced level of MS Excel required
- Experience in a CRM or related field
- Experience working in a multi-region business.
- Previous experience of working with multiple stakeholder
Flexible working options;
Working from home
Flexible Working hours
Uncapped Annual Leave