The Betfair Gaming UK&I Commercial team is responsible for the overall UK & Ireland revenue for the Gaming products across Betfair.com. The team is tasked with ensuring that performance trends are understood, learnings are leveraged and that the proposition is delivered consistently. The team works closely with multiple stakeholders and teams around the business to ensure delivery of these objectives.
The VIP Commercial Executive will report into the VIP and PBX Commercial Manager and will be tasked with enabling teams to deliver on the High Value proposition across Betfair Gaming, to support sustainable revenue growth across our high value customer segment.
Taking a holistic view of the customer and its proposition through performance insights, communication plans, account management and promotional activity, the role will work across multiple teams to ensure the vision and direction is successfully communicated and delivered on.
This role will work particularly closely with:
- The Arcade and Casino Marketing and P&L teams – Coordinating the VIP marketing plans with budget owners, and staying appraised to performance and product which will drive these plans.
- The Relationship Management Team – Coordinating the Gaming VIP commercial objectives with the Relationship Managers.
- The Gaming VIP Performance Analyst – Understand and prioritise performance concerns and opportunities; taking recommended actionable insights and putting into an actionable plan for the RM team to deliver on.
The role may require and provide opportunities to work on other commercial projects outside of the High Value remit, particularly within Poker, Bingo and Exchange Games.
- Project manage big ticket VIP initiatives with key stakeholders.
- Work closely with the Commercial Performance Analyst for High Value to align planning & performance.
- Understand performance insights to help prioritise actionable plans to remedy key High Value concerns and opportunities.
- Deliver on the direction for High Value priorities through the quarterly High Value planning cycle and outline key bespoke initiatives planned for that month, understanding resource requirements in order to fulfil.
- Take ownership of the VIP promotion and marketing plans across Arcade and Casino, analysing campaign ROI to make improvements on future plans.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to ensure marketing plans are delivered successfully and on time
- Budget management of the monthly High Value plan; ensuring planned initiatives are within budget.
- Business Insight: Has a nose for business, uses insights to impact commercial drivers. Is competitive.
- Drives Results: Gets stuck in and achieves results that impact the bottom line with high levels of energy and enthusiasm
- Organised: Plans effectively and efficiently through good time management
- Strategic Mindset: Takes a long term view
- Decision Quality: Makes quality, long and short term decisions considering various inputs
- Collaborates: Is a team player -works with others across the organisation to get things done
- Communicates effectively – communicates credibly and effectively across a range of channels and audiences
- Stakeholder management & influencing skills: Is comfortable operating at pace to a high standard despite requiring the involvement of multiple stakeholders
Education, Qualifications & Experience
- Educated to degree level
- Two years’ experience in a Commercial or Marketing role.
- Experience in the Gambling/Gaming Industry is desirable but not required