Reporting to the Head of Paddy Power Games, Casino & Vegas, you will be responsible for the performance of the VIP segment of the Paddy Power Games, Casino & Vegas channels. You will be the owner of all the commercial and marketing aspects of this highly valuable segment, including: marketing value proposition, promotional plan and performance reporting. You will also build strong relationships with your key stakeholders in Relationship Management, Customer Security, Responsible Gambling, Event Management, Product, CRM and Operations.
- Monitor performance closely and report on it frequently. As a commercial manager, you’ll collaborate with the Gaming Performance team to detect drivers of performance, measure their impact and package KPIs information in a succinct and clear manner for the senior management.
- Conceive a strong VIP retention and promotional plan and collaborate with the Games, Casino & Vegas commercial owners to engage the segment across all verticals. As a marketing owner, you will:
- Ensure the promotions and campaigns are consistent, timely, attractive, cost effective, relevant and aligned with the Paddy Power Gaming strategic pillars.
- Ensure a smooth and frictionless execution of the promotions and campaigns through the dedicated supporting functions (CRM and Operations).
- Develop processes to drive rigor around efficiency of spend and ROI delivery.
- Leverage learnings to continuously improve the quality of the VIP value proposition.
- Develop strong relationships with Product owners with the objective of informing the VIP product strategy around features, journeys, content and promotional solutions.
- Ensure sustainable processes with Product and Operations team are in place to consistently merchandise our content and promotions in a relevant and engaging manner across all verticals.
- Collaborate closely with the Relationship Management team to ensure commercial direction is constantly provided, while best-in-class customer management is delivered and feedback from players gathered.
- Build subject matter expert knowledge around Responsible Gaming and Anti Money Laundry topics and work closely with the RG and Security teams to ensure proper implementation of the relevant procedures. As a Gaming Commercial Manager, you will operate in accordance to the compliance guidelines while keeping a strong focus on Commercial KPIs.
Behavioural and Commercial Competencies
- Result Driven
- Proactive attitude with a desire to win
- Great people skills and tenacity
- Team player living and breathing the PPB company values
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform decisions
- Experience in managing promotional budgets
- At least 3 years of professional experience in an eCommerce Marketing/Commercial role
- Previous people management an advantage
- Previous experience in the Gambling industry an advantage
We never forget our responsibilities to consumers and the wider communities we operate in. Paddy Power Betfair is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity.
By submitting your application online, you agree that: your details will be used to progress your application for employment. If your application is successful, your details will be used to administer your personnel record. If your application is unsuccessful, we will retain your details for a period no longer than two years, in order to consider you for prospective Paddy Power Betfair roles.