Can be based in multiple locations – Dublin, London & Malta
As a Sports Affiliate Executive sitting within the Partnerships team, you will be responsible for identifying new opportunities and managing existing Sports affiliates across the UK and Ireland. Reporting to the Sports Partnerships Manager, the role will have responsibility for helping maintain our UKI performance whilst also helping within other areas of the team where required.
What You’ll be Doing…
- Identify new potential Sports affiliates across United Kingdom and Ireland
- Manage and improve existing relationships with key partners helping to identify ways we can grow acquisition volumes and player quality
- Help the team analyse, negotiate and implement affiliate deals
- Provide relevant and insightful reports to the Team
- Monitor the competitive landscape to constantly identify new marketing opportunities
- Work closely with the creative team to help test new banners
- Ensure creative assets are scheduled and provided correctly to affiliates. Will involve scheduling within the ad-server interface. Be the team’s point of contact for creative and ad-server queries.
- Pulling reports through the internal affiliate software system to help guide decisions
- Represent the brand at affiliate conferences or personal meetings with affiliate partners
- Manage and implement the Team’s promotions roadmap
- Ensure all UKI Sports partners are compliant and adhering to regulation guidelines
What We’re Looking for…
- Must have knowledge of digital marketing. Knowledge of other marketing channels including Social, PPC, SEO and Display beneficial
- A keen interest to learn about Sports and the online gambling industry
- Must be analytical with a strong attention to detail (a high level of proficiency in the use of MS Excel required)
…What Will I Get In Return?!
- Career Progression – 5 global brands in 3 continents = endless opportunities. We’re a FTSE 100 with a start-up soul, so if you enjoy working in a fast-paced, innovative environment, you’ll get on here. There are many directions your career can move in; whether it’s gaining promotion within your existing team, or an international move.
- Flexible Working – We play many roles in our busy lives; juggling family, fitness, work, study and community interests. Sometimes there just aren’t enough hours in the day. Which got us thinking. Wouldn’t it be great if we could play with time and fit in all the things that are important? Good news. You can. We have a host of flexible working options that are available to everyone at PPB.
- Uncapped Holiday Allowance – Yes, you heard that right – UNCAPPED holiday!
The Fun Stuff:
- Target 10% bonus
- Pizza & beer/wine fridge Friday
- Health & Wellbeing, with free classes such a yoga, bootcamp, Brazilian jiu-jitsu, running & cycling clubs etc.
The Boring Stuff:
- Subsidised canteen
- Pension/Flexible Financial Wellbeing
- Private health insurance
- Life assurance
- Income protection
Flexible Working Options..
1/ Working from home
2/ Flexible hours