Reporting to the Product Manager for Paddy Power, the Product Executive will be responsible for developing Sportsbook Product on the Paddy Power brand and supporting other key sportsbook initiatives aligned to the Paddy Power strategic goals.
Based on customer needs and business objectives, this role will work with the broader Paddy Power Product Team to deliver a market leading sports product experience for mass market sports bettors through the distinctive Paddy Power brand.
You will be obsessed with how Paddy Power customers use our products, using data and insights to ensure we develop a pipeline of compelling products that differentiate Paddy Power in the minds of our customers.
You will also work closely with a broader community of product managers across Commercial Product and Data to share and leverage best practice.
The Paddy Power Product Executive will carry out the following responsibilities:
- Be customer obsessed in everything you do
- Be metric obsessed, monitoring and reporting on product and customer KPIs, aligned to PPB strategic goals
- Work with the Paddy Power Lead Product Manager, Product Managers and wider team to clearly articulate the respective customer “why” behind initiatives
- Understand distinct segment personas, drivers of performance, behavioural attributes pain points and customer journeys and use evidence to demonstrate customer needs
- Gather and manage product feedback from surveys, user research, customer data & analytics and A/B testing
- Capture and translate user needs into requirements and priorities
- Align the Paddy Power product roadmap to Paddy Power Strategy
- Provide clear product direction and focus on measurable outcomes and success metrics, not solutions
- Live and breathe evidence-based product development and day-to-day management
- Obsess about driving positive impact to Paddy Power, measuring and tracking key product performance
- Work with Product Managers, Customer Support, P&L, Trading and Technical teams to identify opportunities and improve product performance
- Co-ordinate competitor and market activity monitoring and continuously assess strengths, weaknesses and opportunities for the BF product
- Coordinate product launches with the Paddy Power Lead Product Manager, marketing and P&L teams Stakeholder management
- Ensure all initiatives have defined customer needs, clearly articulated business cases and time-based success metrics that are agreed with key stakeholders
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define & communicate the product outcomes
The Paddy Power Product Executive will exhibit the following characteristics:
- Customer Obsessed: Builds strong relationships with stakeholders; champions the needs of customers and the importance of exceeding expectations; builds and delivers solutions that exceed customer expectations; prioritise customer satisfaction and builds commitment in others to provide outstanding service
- Effective Communicator: Communicates Product goals clearly to stakeholders involved in initiatives
- Quality Decision Maker: Makes quality, long and short-term decisions at pace considering various inputs and through collaborating effectively; regularly practices and encourages cross-functional problem solving and decision making.
- Nimble: Is energised by new and unfamiliar situations and quickly adapts; open to new ideas and ways of working; proactively shares lessons learned across the organisation.
- Hungry for Results: Takes accountability for results and can cut across silos to support making the right decisions; develops a good reputation with stakeholders for being trusted, fair and for doing what’s right
- Commercially Savvy: Develops a solid understanding of business drivers and the industry to support decisions.
The right candidate will:
- Be degree level educated
- Have an understanding and love for online product management
- Have a knowledge of the sports/betting industry would be an advantage
Flexible Working Options:
1. Flexible hours
2. Work from home