Reporting to the Strategy and Optimisation Manager, this role will support ongoing strategic / analytical projects related to the optimisation of onsite customer Journeys across the online Sports channels. Using a range of tools and datasets, the candidate will be responsible for creating data driven insights on how specific products and features are performing under certain conditions and communicating this concisely to the team and key stakeholders. The candidate will be technically capable of querying a range of datasets and packaging outputs into insightful stories or dashboards to help drive actions across the team and the wider business.
- Content Optimisation:
- Deliver data driven product optimisation initiatives across online Sportsbook and Exchange channels.
- Support the execution of testing initiatives onsite to capture data on customer behaviours and generate insights to drive change.
- Work with the customer journeys planning team to support implementation of actions following evaluation of tests outcomes.
- Insights and Analytics
- Create insights stories using a range of data sources to articulate customer behaviour following testing initiatives, campaigns or key events.
- Formulate actionable recommendations for the business off the back of insights created
- Create tools and dashboards to empower the team with datasets for reporting and monitoring onsite behaviour.
- Performance Reporting
- Interpret performance KPIs for customer journeys and create/ deliver incisive reports for the team and stakeholders on key trends and behaviour drivers.
- Work closely with the Customer Journeys planning team to ensure key performance trends are understood and onsite content schedules are tailored appropriately.
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Support the Strategy and Optimisation manager in building the profile of the Customer Journeys team with key stakeholders.
- Key Event and Campaign Planning
- Manage priorities from key stakeholders leading up to major events
- Create plans and strategies for key events and commercial campaigns that give our customers a seamless and engaging experience on all channels.
- Must have a successful track record in an analytical role in a high volume, data-rich online business, and be capable of understanding, interpreting and communicating potentially complex analysis using clear and concise methods.
- Have had hands on experience with data manipulation technologies, specifically Excel (advanced proficiency essential), SQL, Web Analytics Tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Data Studio)
- Advantageous to have experience with Data visualisation software (e.g. Tableau / Qlikview)
- Naturally inquisitive mind-set: wants to understand behaviour, look for patterns, find great things
- Understanding of the betting industry (particularly UK), the key players and how their customer propositions compare to PPB.